700 tons of gold ore gone missing

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoboleader, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Mystery of Russian ship missing with 700 tons of gold ore - World News

weird stuff man.

2. I'm totally against thievery, but put me on a boat with 8 people and 700 TONS of gold... that shits gone and I own an island. Oh and I'd somehow fake our deaths.

3. Secret shipment of gold to China?

/puts on tinfoil hat

4. [quote name='"cranegame"']I'm totally against thievery, but put me on a boat with 8 people and 700 TONS of gold... that shits gone and I own an island. Oh and I'd somehow fake our deaths.[/quote]

Its 700 tons of gold ORE not pure gold....still alot of gold tho after extraction

5. ya it sounded big but after a bit of research 700 tons of ore is probably around 150-200 ounces of gold. so around $250,000 to $300,000 worth of pure gold. Then you would have to subtract the cost for refining it.

6. I wanna go mine some gold.

7. Well then never mind lol. For some reason I was thinking of gold bricks.

8. You mean people still pay attention to that barbarous relic? :rolleyes:

9. I made a donkey rope with it

10. +rep to this post, even though you posted my personal details on the Real Life Stories section

11. who are u

12. [quote name='"hoboleader"']

who are u[/quote]

who are u?

13. Who am I for that matter?

14. What do.you expect from a country that keeps its weapons grade uranium in a truck yard?

15. I bet they'll find this ship pretty quickly.

16. So does anyone wana go ship wreck diving in Neran to Feklistov Island in the Sea of Okhotsk?

17. You're brand new and you have 17 posts under your belt, so unless you two know each other in real life I call shenanigans on you!

[​IMG]

18. I have been subject to hacking due to my personal views. I

19. so i wonder how much pure gold is in that ore?

like half a ton at most?

20. So you're gonna tell me Lenny hack you? Did he hack you as you were writing that post being that it seems to be incomplete?