$70 for an 8th of trainwreck....

Discussion in 'General' started by Selah, Jan 6, 2012.

1. My dealer who's also my bro always gives honest prices. He usually doesn't cut deals but he gives what I believe to be fair prices. He said he had an 8th of trainwreck for $70.

I looked at other threads saying they got an 8th for $30 which sounds fuckin crazy I could never imagine getting an 8th for $30 but what do you guys think about getting an 8th for $70

I tried working him down to $60 but he's firm at $70. How do you guys feel about the price

I'm sure im gonna get a lot of 'oh he's ripping you tha fucckkkk off d00d' comments but honestly does this price seem too far out for trainwreck?

2. [quote name='"Selah"']My dealer who's also my bro always gives honest prices. He usually doesn't cut deals but he gives what I believe to be fair prices. He said he had an 8th of trainwreck for $70.

I looked at other threads saying they got an 8th for $30 which sounds fuckin crazy I could never imagine getting an 8th for $30 but what do you guys think about getting an 8th for $70

I tried working him down to $60 but he's firm at $70. How do you guys feel about the price

I'm sure im gonna get a lot of 'oh he's ripping you tha fucckkkk off d00d' comments but honestly does this price seem too far out for trainwreck?[/quote]

Location location location. Where at bro? 70 is allot for an 8th well sorta. Depends

3. That has the rate of $20 per g..... I'd tell him to fuck off.

4. [quote name='"titotoker"']

Location location location. Where at bro? 70 is allot for an 8th well sorta. Depends[/quote]

And at 70 bucks that's 23.3 dollars a gram. Ask him how much for the gram brah

5. 23.33333333333 and so on to be exact

6. I always pay $20 for dank here. Jax Florida

7. I think he just tried to hook you up with an eighth, but bought only an eighth, therefore, if he bought it for $60 Hes gonna be wanting to make profit, even if guys are 'bros' or not. The sad truth is hes a dealer man, hes gotta do what hes gotta do to get by...

8. [quote name='"titotoker"']

And at 70 bucks that's 23.3 dollars a gram. Ask him how much for the gram brah[/quote]

$70 for 3.5 is $20 a g bro

9. #9 iNuBBiN, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    If I ever asked a dealer for a 8th and he asked for 70 I would either think he is retarded or think he isn't a very good dealer who doesn't know prices. I haven't paid over 55 in a long time. I can normally get a 8th for 50, because 60 is like the standard max to pay for that much. It sounds like your friend is not cutting no kinds of deals or hook ups because you are paying for literally 3.5 grams, when you should be getting a "bulk" discount

Find a new dealer or tell your "bro" what's up and to quit being a little dick head

10. I'm so fucking glad I live in Oregon.. like 8$ gram's if you do the measurement. I get 1.2 dimes, 2.4 dubs, 4.5 eighths. I feel bad for you bro!

11. sounds like ol bro is cappin. Fla usually has some dank herb so if i were you id try and look for some better prices... Or you can stick to your bro who probably wont rob you.

12. that is steep. those are like delivery service prices. i don't care how dank it is, if its a regular dealer I won't go above $65 in NYC. Hell, nobody even charges more than $65 for non-delivery service

13. That's highway robbery in my area.

14. that must be nice! haha

15. i can confirm this, i'm in norcal too.

16. [quote name='"Selah"']

$70 for 3.5 is $20 a g bro[/quote]

Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. Lol well at 20 a g buy it. And if you get 3 grams. Well then be mad

17. Id slap him with my dick if he said that price :laughing: jesus christ, thats rape either way i guess.
    :confused:

Edit: dont get me wrong, your money, and if its dank, go for it :laughing: but ten more bucks and i can get 8 grams from the grower himself. just all depends on who you know ;)

18. Fuck that shit. 60 is highest I ever paid for an eighth

19. Mushroom stamp?!