Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

70 for 1/4 oz?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hermione420, Dec 9, 2013.

1. I've been googling the fuck out of this question and couldn't find a solid answer so if I pay 40$ for an 1/8 a 1/4 would be 70$ right?

2. 40 + 40 is 80. You might get a discount but that would be dealer specific on amount he knocks off.

3. I get 1/2's for 80

4. #6 hermione420, Dec 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
    My dealer is a friend. I understand that 40+40=80 but from that logic I would also be paying 20$ a gram to equal 40$ an 1/8 and I don't. The city I buy weed in prices grams at 15$ btw.

5. An 1/8 is 3.5 grams. So a gram is $11.50 if you dealer does the prices linear which is fairly uncommon. Usually buying a 1/4 is much cheaper than buying 7 grams individually over time.

6. Sounds about right to me. Every dealer I've met has given the same discount
    Here is 35 8th, 60q, 110 half etc

7. Your boy's charging you top dollar if you're west of the Rockies.

I can get quarters from any guy on the street for $50. Not that I'd want to. Just tell him what you're willing to pay. Walk if he won't deal you straight up... Find someone who will.

8. That's the price I get

9. It all depends a lot of you're area too, in my area an eighth goes for 55 and a qo for 90 but if you're buying an eighth at 40 then 70 is perfectly reasonable for a qo