7 year old girls wearing skimpy outfits and grinding on stage, should we allow this?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KOd3Gr33n, Dec 31, 2011.

1. #1 KOd3Gr33n, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    All of these girls are aged 7-9 and attend Precisions Dance Studio in Anaheim, CA.

At the World of Dance Competition these group of girls danced to "Single Ladies" by Beyonce and their performance has gained almost 5 MILLION VIEWS on YouTube.

The amount of publicity and media scrutiny involving the performance and outfits was so large that even Anderson Cooper and Dr. Phil felt the need to add their two cents.

[​IMG]

Wildly Inappropriate, or just talented girls doing their thing trying to win a dance competition? And what about the parents? Should they have allowed their daughters to do this?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir8BO4-7DkM]Single Ladies Dance (7 years old- Original) - YouTube[/ame]

2. Surprised I didn't see any bills on the floor.

I would have made it rain. :devious:

3. Sadly, I can their future already.

4. Old is video's are old....so there being 5 million views isn't really surprising.

But I personally feel that it's not a good way to show the world your children and that goes the same for those fucking pageants.

5. Pedobear approved

6. I thought the whores of this generation were bad enough (I'm 21) but next generation its gonna be a whole new ball of wax..

Could be old news for some but for me its not. I don't like following mainstream entertainment news. It disgusts me.

7. [quote name='"Dualified"']I thought the whores of this generation were bad enough (I'm 21) but next generation its gonna be a whole new ball of wax..

Could be old news for some but for me its not. I don't like following mainstream entertainment news. It disgusts me.[/quote]

This. /thread

8. 5 million pesos..

9. #9 Rivera, Dec 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2011
    Our. Youth. Is. Fucked. Up. Beyond. All .Recognition (OYIFUBAR)

10. Man. Kind. Is. Fucked. Up. Beyond. Recongnition (MKIFUBR).

11. i kinda feel bad for them. those girls cant see it. doubt they ever will.

12. Hey man that kicks ass, I think those girls have a very bright future as dancers, it's not like that was a strip club or something.

13. I agree. That fucking requires talent. And I'm putting my response after the quote this time ;).

14. I didnt really see anything I havent seen before or even controversial in the least.

I guess its what you built it up to be "7 year old girls dancing to the Beyonce World-Wide hit song single ladies"

its good exercise at least they arent obese so what if 1 out of the group becomes a stripper..good profession

15. Good profession my ass. No amount of money can buy what your body is worth imo.

16. #16 AvaShaver, Jan 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2012
    All I can say is...

Ew.

edit: I'm not really surprised though... They make lingerie for young gals now too.

17. Woah.... That's not cool. Am I on some kinda FBI watch list now?..

18. ya for real you just got yourself registered on meganslaw.com congrats.

19. That's a lot of tacos

20. I can't even register what I just saw. Some people might be desensitized to stuff like this, but that was mildly sickening to me. Those girls looked like they were trying to get sexed up by the body movements and clothing, or lack there of, that they had on.

They're still practically babies, dressed up like full grown women moving around like they wanna fuck. Not cool.