7 winners will get their dose of Medical Seeds prizes in our latest competition!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, May 13, 2016.

1. I need to find a CBD strain that smells like a dead skunks a******* that's been pissed on by a feral cat

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I need to find a high-cbd strain that smells like a dead skunks butthole that got urinated on by a wild feral cat with feline AIDS

3. Stay up!!

dilligaf

4. Player #420 pressing start.:volcano:

5. Friggin' stoners! :roflmao:

This contest is long over...
    Helps to read the thread and check dates, but don't let me ruin your fun.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Got my beans today! Big thanks to George, Jack, and everyone at the vault. These babies are going strait into water tonight. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  7. Count me in on this one even though I won 1 identical to this one a while back. Lol

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. If I could possable win this contest it would be the best thing that had every happin to me I have been growing since I was a young man being taught by my dad over the years I have had the blessing to collect seeds from my dad's old friends in NorCal to collecting seeds from networking in the cannabis industry over the past 20 years then disaster stuck about 5 months ago rippers struck and I think they where young kids becouse they made a point to poor gas on anything they didn't steal resulting in my life long collection of seeds being ruined after months of grief the time has come to take up my one love growing and with a lil faith I feel in my heart that I am going to hopefully be blessed to be one of the seven winners ...

10. Plz count me in too! Would really like to win!
    Rewind

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Cool story, bro. Contest is over...

• Like Like x 1
  12. You guys ever need anyone to grow at strains still being developed like F1s or strains you want to.be sure are stable I have ample experience in growing snd not to be rude but I didn't find story to be cool I lost strains that my mentors passed down to me even lost a three branch plant first and last time i ever had one here's a pic bluediesel x daughter of God 1467733834232.jpg