7 winners will get their dose of Medical Seeds prizes in our latest competition!

Discussion in 'Grasscity Contests' started by George - The Vault, May 13, 2016.

1. Hi guys, the second winner has been chosen at random and the luck winner is: morange

Can morange please contact me via PM and we will arrange sending out the prize [​IMG]:)

Sorry for you guys who didn’t win this time, but keep your eyes peeled as there will be a new completion announced soon :)

• Like Like x 6
  2. Can you PM me please buddy.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Congrats to the wieners..er, I mean winners. Thank you to George and The Vault for doing this. What a great idea. Can't wait for the next one. Peace.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I can't believe I won!! Thanks to George, Jack, and everybody at the vault. These seeds are going to help my mother battle cancer, I can't wait to make her some oil from these babies. I'm going to try and do some good with these seeds, spread the healing Within my circle.

Thanks everyone. I'll post updates to this thread as my plants grow. The vault is all class, you guys are the definition of customer service, and satisfaction. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 8
  5. Congrats!!!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Congratulations man!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Thanks for the kudos buddy :)
    And congrats! :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would really like some good gentics lost all mine ,please count me in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yep sounds like some medicinal genetics. Me too.

Be Well...

10. Congrats to the Winners! and "The Vault" Keep up the competitions gets my heart racing every time!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Radical, it's so hard for me to get seeds for my girlfriends medical problems. I live in the middle of nowhere!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Must have Sativa.

High Moral!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just got my package, thanks again guys cant wait to run the Y Griega!

• Like Like x 4
  14. lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sounds goood

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Dear God in heaven please let me win this contest. I need this really bad. Thank you Lord... Hey man whatever helps my chances you know :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  17. My grandma only smoked RKS. she will turn up her up at the stinkiest OG and she says "if it don't stink. I don't want it" she's 84. AND To top it off, she won't give up her source.

• Like Like x 1