7 weeks into flower...

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by aclone, Jan 26, 2010.

1. So it's been 7 weeks and 2 plants look like they're about ready, two others seem like they need a couple weeks and a couple are almost dead and dwarfed.

I got stuck outa town and missed watering and had heat problems for the first few weeks of flowering. I also had used self feeding soil and was nute burning everything so I was hesitant to give nutrients when I put into flower and I gave them a light dose which I think I should have laid on heavier.

First grow so I've learned a ton. I also had a male burst while stuck outa town so I got seeds. I cut a few samples a week ago, and the seeds were nearly formed so I think in another week or so I should start picking some.

Here are some pics of the nute burn and then some of the buds that are more done and I think are a week or so away?

Attached Files:

2. if it were me i would let them go another two weeks at least... research molassass ... it will put some weight on your buds and its really hard to OD plants on it... put like 1 table spoon per gallon... Your buds need to plump more in my opinion.. might need a 2nd person though.. but im still saying another 2 weeks.. post pics up in a week and we can see their progress

3. Hell, not bad for your 1st time. My first girls ended up brown and crispy so well done.:D

Hard to tell from the pics, but it looks like the crystals are still pretty clear. Give it a few more days and then check those crystals again. If they are all milky, harvest if you want a "heady" high. Otherwise give them even more time for them to turn amber.

I would highly recommend flushing them with PH'd water for now. Molasses really do make a difference. So maybe do one more feeding of molasses, then strictly water the last watering. Really flood those suckers to leach out all those chemicals from the soil. It also helps the buds smokability. :smoking: