7 weeks in, 4th grow, first time with my own cooked soils and teas

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by indica indigo, May 10, 2013.

1. :hello::hello::hello::hello:

2 strains, how we looking?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these pics are kinda crappy, i need to actually try to snap some good pics...

2. snapped a few new pics, tried to do a little better at teh photography lol..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. they look ok , healthy but kinda slim...youve harvested 3 grows like this one?

4. spitting out about a half leaf set per day right now..3rd pic is kind of looking male (i know there's no preflower yet, just from experience with plant structure....)

5. #5 indica indigo, May 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2013
    i've made it start to finish twice... 4th grow "attempt" i should say :)

first year i grew a big plant but beginner stuff caused me to abandon my grow...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. and then i did this:

sorry last pics i took of it... it yeilded 25 grams at harvest... (which i didn't dry/cure correctly) gonna fix that this year:

[​IMG]

7. looks good man, but they need more light, try to get them more direct sunlight amigo.

8. thanks, and yeah that's my biggest problem, they get about 4 hours of direct sunlight a day (trees)

i'm seriously considering moving it all to another place... but i did that the first year.. and it was a bad idea...

i'm in a non medical state, so it's kind of a hail mary :)

9. now coooome on august 21st!!!

10. three-bladed leaves, stretchy stem, slow growth --> need way more light

also that soil does not look that great... looks exactly like the ground next to it, all grey, dusty and dense. some aeration amentment such as perlite would be good and something spongy like peat or coco.

11. here's a better look at my soil mix... the dustiness...is just that, dustiness, it's really dusty where i am:

[​IMG]