7 weeks flowering!!! Very little sign!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by EvieS, Jul 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Any ideas what I could do to help fix/push this girl along?

Any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately I don't know anything about the strain as it was a free seed…

Thanks

Evie

IMG_3047.JPG IMG_3048.JPG IMG_3049.JPG IMG_3052.JPG

2. There's no way she's 7 weeks into flowering.

A lot more info needs to be given to know what's going on here.

Planted on?
    Lights used?
    Tent? Outside?
    Switched to flowering on?
    Lighting schedule?
    Give all the info you can to help us help you.

First grow using cfls.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Can't be 7 weeks you would have buds IMG_1224.JPG
    Should look something like this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. So I'm very much a hobbyist, growing inside my house in a 'tent' I made myself from a frame and foil.

Planted end of March on 18/6. Switched to 12/12 flowering early mid May. I have a 15W blue red plant grow light that I bought from Amazon… then a 40W CFL in there too, quite close and it's casting light over all/most of the leaves.

It's very humid in UK at the moment, around 75% on average, so I have a fan blowing on the plant intermittently to try and get the humidity down.

I feed it with BioBloom every other water. Watering it around every 2-3 days.

It's been really healthy until I put it on 12/12 and then it didn't seem to be doing much… some of the top fan leaves had 9 leaves!

It's my first grow so go easy on me lol :)

5. Well yes, I mean, I know it should look like that. This is why I am asking! :)

6. Does the plant get full darkness for at least 11 hours (complete darkness)?

Also, is the light on/off at the same times everyday?

Edit: you should also add a lot more lighting. You have nowhere near enough to flower with.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it's getting total darkness and I have the lights on a timer so they're the same every day. No idea what I'm doing wrong. :(

8. There may be some light getting in, or you just don't have enough lights.

Edit: it should still bud though with not enough lights, so I really don't know.

Anyone have any insight?

First grow using cfls.

9. Yeah I think you're probably right. Thanks for your help.

10. Gotta be a light leak or timer off something's wrongs double check triple check u should have some type of buds if 7 weeks in flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Yeah.

[​IMG]

This is at 5 weeks flowering.

First grow using cfls.

12. A low amount of light will not prevent flowering like this. I'd double check for light leaks and make sure your timer is running as scheduled. It should be 100% dark during lights out....which also means when the lights are on you shouldn't be able to see any light escaping.

This has to be a lighting issue. The only way I would guess it's genetics is if it was very sativa, which it obviously isn't.

13. A 15w red/blue light and a 40w CFL is not enough light for flowering in my opinion. Probably not enough to even trigger it. But I could be wrong.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I've flowered under lesser watts plenty of times and had no issues. Even when using weird experimental lighting like black light or ccfls the plants, more specifically, the strain would flower right on schedule. I think if you dig deep in my albums I have an old pic of a ccfl pc grow that I did(a very inefficient 20w)....the buds were small but they developed on a normal schedule.

I also have 2 twin speaker boxes running 28w each right now and I pull over an oz. of quality buds from each of them.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Throw the timer away, get in your tent zip it up and if you cant see light they cant.....those arent in flower

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  16. I know it's not much like but I thought as I got it through veg it would be fine in flower too as long as it got its dark periods. Maybe I'll have to go and get another 100W or something, do you think it would stress it out being so much of an increase in light after I've already tried to flower it?

17. Tonight, I will!!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. If my plant was 7.weeks in an looked like that id be making a help thread on here too. Not a good example lol

19. If my plant was 7.weeks in an looked like that id be making a help thread on here too. Not a good example lol

20. Sounds wicked!