Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 weeks clean. drug test STILL coming up positive

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by KushxChronz, May 6, 2008.

1. WTF is going on..... im taking a drug class as part of my court ordered probation.. and on every test i take THC is still showing up even after 7 weeks... could it be because i started working out and the THC is leaving my body so it shows up on the tests? im going back to court this monday so im FUCKED... now my parents think im still smokin weed because its showing up on the tests and everything is getting fucked up

2. Usually the tests will show the amount of THC in your piss, as long as whomever is in charge sees that the THC level is reducing with every test you take, you should be fine.

3. ya it is going down but the guy said im still smoking because theres still a good amount of THC in my piss

4. have u tried diluting with the tests?
    i know its no good for court issued ones most likely, but for the parental ones it should help.
    plus that extra water will clean u out in general.

this probably wont help too much but im curious because im gonna apply for a different job soon and i want to make sure im in the clear, been clean for about 2 weeeks right now.

also whats your body type?

another thing, i hear that its best not to work out the day b4 a drug test so that you can build up a lil layer of non thc laden fat.

gluck on ur test man!!!

5. i cant dilute because its the court tests so they check ur creatine levels

im 5' 8 140 pounds

ya i know about the working out thing i dont do it like 2 days before the tests