7 strains mh/hps

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by salvion, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Im doing 7 strains, 19 clones in total. x2 gods gift x2 blue dream x2 blue Julius x2 mendo skunk x2 ak48 x2 chem dawg and x7 blue venom... i am using a 6x3 closet with a 1000 watt mh set when i flower i will be moving to a 16x14 room with 2000 hps. im using self feeding miracle grow ... was my first mistake but im coping and ill make it work. i over fed them due to the soil but i stopped watering and they look much better. im now im week 4 of veg doing 21/3 will move in 1 week to 18/6. i will add pictures today.

2. PICS!!!!!!!! come one broski, I'm dying to see your girls! I'd def loose that Miracle grow if I were u man, I know you don't wanna spend the big bucks on FF nutes but call your local hydro shops and ask if they have samples of them or if they can put some of the powder in a baggie so u can test it on ur babies before you buy it.

3. miracle grow seems to be working very nicely with the right feeding schedual my babies are allready about 2 feet or more i went ahead and picked up 4 more baby girls i added x4 purple ak47 and seems i have room for about 6 more so im picking up x2 super lemon haze x2 purple erkle and x2 hogs breath. i will post pics tmrw forsure pics of all i also set up and moved all to bigger room and put them each in 10 gal pots will set to flower in 3 weeks time. i set up my closet with a t5 fluorescent and i found 4 seeds i had stashed away all 4 have germinated and sprouted i will add pics of those aswell.... one of the ak48's has stunted and will not grow and i unfortunately lost a mendo skunk to transplant so i will end with 28 females. i will stick with mircacle grow for this harvest ,will make my own soil blend for my seeds and next harvest. how are all your girls doing?

4. hmm cant figure out how to post my pictures.

5. #5 salvion, Apr 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2012
    here are a few pics . blue dream is the center my cam dosent do my girls any justice in person they are all huge... i am 3 days away from flowering. the blue venom and purple ak47 have the sweetest frostiest leafs, i see great hash in my future.

Attached Files: