7 of 9 A Borg Collective Clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by BrassNwood, May 11, 2013.

1. #1 BrassNwood, May 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2013
    Star Date..2013-04-17 09.00.44

While skipping around the Delta Quadrant selling.. You guessed it..
    Little Annika Hansen knocked on the door of this..
    And He answered the door..
    Abducted and put with 11 others captured from this transport vessel..
    Leaving this Document behind..
    Subjected to the 1st of the Borg Assimilation Procedures the 12 Helpless girls are Placed in Soil..
    Being to young to directly assimilate the 12 young girls are placed in
    Borg Maturation Chambers..

Attached Files:

2. Star Date 2013-04-17
    Under the Relentless 24 hour Lights all our young captives quickly outgrow the initial Borg Implants and are outfitted with new ones..
    The original grouping of 12 is reduced to 9 of 9 and 3 of 3..
    9 of 9 in Chamber
    Quickly outgrowing her Maturation Chamber and into the lighting array on more then one occasion our girl is selected for further Borg Manipulation and is assigned the identity of 7 of 9

Attached Files:

3. Star Date 2013-05-09
    Subject to the latest round of Borg Manipulations 7 is removed from her lower prosthesis and inserted directly into more SOIL .. OUTSIDE.. she had heard of such things.. what clone hasn't .. ancestral talk and such.. old wives tales no one really puts much stock in..
    Roots stop messing with my roots..
    SUN ?? more wives tales come true.. what else in the old stories might be facts??
    7 looks on as more of her fellow captives are implanted..
    Looking around 7 sees 3 very mature Herojuana all wearing Borg Steel Exoskeletons
    And one who seems to be covered

Attached Files:

4. #4 MJsGirl, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    [​IMG]

My most favorite Star Trek movie character is Alice Krige as the Borg Queen in First Contact. The image above gives me a chill. Man, you really had me side tracked BrassNwood.

Those are some AWESOME pics and I love the posts too - you, you trekkie you! You're just having too much fun now aren't ya! ;-)

5. #5 BrassNwood, May 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2013
    She did a wicked fine job didn't she? I admit to being a Trekkie from way back.. and hell yes I'm having fun.. Being a small ( Collective ) and working with ( Clones ) and her being ( Girl Scout Cookies ) no way could I resist.. ( Resistance IS Futile )
    Feel free to drop in and post anything Borg related.. assimilation techniques, Implants, Nano probes.. the whole gauntlet of nastiness the Borg can inflict in creating a Drone.. The page is 1st off for fun..

Passing 23 inches 7 suspects Nano Probes haves been introduced from the soil..
    Looking at her very low tech surroundings 7 wonders if she has been captured by idiot half formed Borg Children..

Attached Files:

6. Star Date 2013-05-12..
    7 passes 24 inches.. her fellow captives are not far behind..

Attached Files:

7. #7 BrassNwood, May 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013
    7 of 9 is now 28 inches tall .. I'd post her Pictures but Guess What.. I CAN'T.. can't find the last 3 months on my main thread.. can't find this ones pics either.. this so sucks..

8. Keep it going with one last post....come up with something really really good.....some kind of Ol' Wise One #2 type-stuff....LOL

~JB~  All these plant pics are good!  But they are all gone now, right?  No clones still going of these?  I hate to see info lost on GC....SG was a good example of info <POOF> gone & never to be used again....excellent info!  And like Chupa has said in the past, all info & techniques should be examined & tossed around in your head....Come on Professor, you can come up with something really good!  LOL

9. Bump. This needs more Drones.

BNW