7 Hours to Ensure Barack Obama Addresses Medical Marijuana on MTV

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Click through and use the green "thumbs up" to vote for the Medical Marijuana question on 10Questions.com. If the video is in the top slot by 10am EST it will be asked of Barack on a live MySpace webcast which will be re-broadcast Monday night at 7pm on MTV!!!

http://www.10questions.com/?search=HGnUs_X0nQA

2. wtf, where exactly is the link directing me to vote?

3. yea i can't do it. it makes you post questions somewhere and then tag it and all kinds of bullshit before they allow you to vote.

4. I think I voted... or a I did a green thumbs up. Something like that.

5. nevermind. its really late and i'm a moron.

6. Barack Obama has stated his position on medical marijuana several times.. maybe thats the problem, pot heads just keep asking him the same question over and over. I have seen him answer the question 2 times already in we are still over a year away from elections.

Obama has already said that he would end the raids on state ran medical marijuana facilities and that he believes the war on drugs is a misuse of federal resources.

7. niice. cant wait to see the results. I hope it gets asked.

8. In other words, he knows the war on drugs is a load of shit, but he's not going to do anything about it.

9. i dont think that saying he would end raids on states with medical marijuana programs is doing nothing about it. IMO its atleast a positive step. Same step that Ron Paul is taking and people seem to jump all over his testicles.

10. Fuck Obama, Ron Paul '08. :hello:

11. naw, it was a response to the bolded part. he might do something about the feds breaking the law, but he wont do anything about the war on drugs.

12. You said it for me!

RP08!

End Marijuana prohibition!

13. I voted. How can we tell if it's gonna be in the top 10 or not?

14. bump, I voted. I think this is a great idea! Unfortunately, Ill be at work, so I am going to ask my mom to watch ti and tlel me what he says :D

everyone vote!!! (I think we are top 10, prolly bout number 6 with ALOT more votes than the other lesser numbers

15. voted, tried to vote twiccce but they said no lol :hello:

16. Anyone see what questions were asked and if this was one of them?

17. 2900 votes ( +2734 | -166 )

18. Yeah apparently it's on tonight at 7pm. For some reason I thought I read that it would play at 1:30pm

Im listening to his little post-show right now.

19. I thought they were gonna ask all 10 questions, not just one.

20. THEY DIDN'T ASK IT!? Christ, MTV is so weak nowadays. You younger lads missed out on the good days of MTV. Mad sexual content, nothing better to beat it to when I was in junior high.

I was in the midst of the TRL craze... those were the days...

*edit, techincally, everyone here should be around the same age as me, and didn't miss the MTV good days. Ppl bitched about there not being enough good music, but the programming besides music was Enertaining, believe it or not.

Who else here misses the late 90's/00's MTV?

They've gotten so censored that VH1 is more racy!