7 grams of fresh homegrown shrooms photo

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Dan Gleesac, May 14, 2009.

1. well gc its about that time!!

my friends started growing mushrooms and their first batch just recently finished so i picked up this quarter for 40 bucks....i think the strain is either B+ or malibar.....theyre kinda wet they were just picked yesterdaybut they look nice and blue and trippy as fuck....

so without further adue check out my newest shrooms...
    [​IMG]

2. Those look so tasty my man, but he should have picked them a little earlier just before the veil broke.

3. its aight he ate some of them and said they were nice and potent regardless of the veil being broken

4. 1. Eat all three of the clusters and the other small one.
    2. :hippie:

5. Dan Gleesac, you always got good shrooms. Did you really finish that half pound already? Apologize if I'm asking a question that can't be answered truthfully under forum regulations.

6. very nice cubensis. ummm give me some?

7. Eat them while they're fresh, they're better that way.

8. yea unfortionatly that HP is gone...i finished it off on tuesday night....they were AMAZING i wish i still had some

9. this is crazy.....usually my psycadelic pick up threads get more love then this.....and this a very special pick up for me since my good friends grew these shrooms

10. Nice dude. Youll be in for a good time for sure. You ever taken a whole quad of mushrooms before? I wouldn't suggest it I doubt you could handle that shit I know I couldn't.

11. OMNOMNOM

Looks good, have fun with that ;)

12. #12 ÆRIAL, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    Nice :hello:
    That one is fat reminds me of that one blades avatar Orangecrush or something.
    Nice aborts I think well I see one.

13. Nice shrooms, sure it's 7g if they weren't dry though? and dont forget to pick that vermiculite off the base of the stems , bleh

14. Very nice shrooms sir. I wish I could get some homegrown :(

15. Definetly eat em all! I love munching quarters. fawowoieee(word always pops into my mind on any psychedelic, never fails).

16. #17 ksn2122, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    come on guys, stroke his ego.

j/p man, what you bring to the gc community deserves recognition.

but how often do you trip, and how does it affect your mentality on life and whatnot, as well as your lifestyle?

17. Hell ya dude the blue in the shrooms is pretty trippy

18. Nice! Can't wait to do shrooms and molly on saturday

19. nice dude

a friend of mine keeps saying hes going to grow some but i haven't seen anything yet