Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 grams of durban poison for 25 bucks CALI

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Kushism818, Nov 11, 2012.

1. 7 grams of Durban poison ( was listed under indica but it's a hybrid)
    For 25 bucks!!!
    It was on sale 8 a gram , 15 an 8th and 25 quad!!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      189.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      174.6 KB
      Views:
    • 56.jpg
      56.jpg
      File size:
      832.6 KB
      Views:
    • 234.jpg
      234.jpg
      File size:
      868.3 KB
      Views:
    • 345.jpg
      345.jpg
      File size:
      946.3 KB
      Views:
    • download.jpg
      download.jpg
      File size:
      189.5 KB
      Views:
    • qre.jpg
      qre.jpg
      File size:
      177.1 KB
      Views:
    • qwer.jpg
      qwer.jpg
      File size:
      174.6 KB
      Views:
    • qwer3.jpg
      qwer3.jpg
      File size:
      138.3 KB
      Views:
    • qwerqwer.jpg
      qwerqwer.jpg
      File size:
      218.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Does it taste bad or something? Looks like some pretty good shit to me. Nice pick up man.

3. where in cali?

4. If it smokes good, I say thats a good pickup!

5. That's a great price

6. Posted Twice, but images this time. The bud looks super nice.

7. wtf howd u get such a good price thats 100$ or less for an ounce with those prices...

8. And to think I have to wait for good strains, and when there is good stuff its $100 for 7 grams jeeze louise.

9. smokes GREATTTT... rolled up a phat blunt in the morning n it had me going haha...
    and this is in LOS ANGELES :)

10. just goes to show ya that you can't rely on a name for anything.

First of all, Durban Poison is a landrace SATIVA -not an Indica or a hybrid. But there are several strains that go by that name now -mainly for sales-appeal, I guess.

You'd know if it was real Durban. It's very dark green and smells EXACTLY like black licorice.

11. #11 1RooR, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2012
    I love so cal, been living there the last 4 years right on the beach (born in cali). nothing is better than the ease of access of bud, beach, sun and bbq. Oh and did i forget to mention the tons of bud?

OP sweet deal, blaze on

12. fuck that woulda cost me out the ass. lucky bastard

no offense

13. A true Durban Poison is accually a landrace sativa. Most of the versions today are crosses and are usually sativa dominant. Amazing pickup, i wish i had access to those prices

14. Ya I grew some Durban Poison this summer. Shit smells like sour skittles to me. But then again there are different breeders.

Not sure what breeder I had since I received clones. Turned out bomb as shit an yielded 20 ozhee's out of 3 plants.

15. [quote name='"BungaJack"']Ya I grew some Durban Poison this summer. Shit smells like sour skittles to me. But then again there are different breeders.

Not sure what breeder I had since I received clones. Turned out bomb as shit an yielded 20 ozhee's out of 3 plants.[/quote]

Damn, 20 oz? Thats crazy!
    The durban poison i used to get was African landrace and it smelled like licorice. Mmmm i can still smell it now

16. I was looking at it at first going "ehhhh" because where I live 25 dollar quarters are usually ugly looking at clinics here.

you're looks pretty nice, way smoke-able.

looks like LA>Inland Empire

although the top shelf here is another story,

you know.

17. there great deals like that all the time, you just gotta look around a bit.

18. Looks better than the DP I've smoked. Mine looked like some outdoor jamaican.

19. Yep. The DP I had didn't look very good, either...but the effect was something else!

20. those are nice buds of some fire, labeled durbon poison. as mentioned true dp is a landrace sativa. the place in LA where u got it from gave u a great deal. enjoy your smoke and post more nugs when u get them.