Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 grams for $120

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MONSTA, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Dude that's standard- above average in SC. 20 times 7 would be 140, you're good man.

2. fuck eh
    an oz is around $150-200ish here

and a quarter would be $60 (sometimes $70)

I really shouldnt complain about southern ontarios bud prices

3. Beat me to it! :D $60-$65 is getting expensive

4. yeah, around 60-65$ is getting to full price ( gram by gram.) I could probably get a quad of kush for around 65 $ where i'm livin. :hello:

5. Canada it's $60 I would never be able to justify spending $100 on a Q

6. Yeah that seems about normal for nj

7. i <3 canada. It's 10$ a g here

8. here in small town nd, its 60 an eighth for danks. so yeah, thats the highest i would go, and i live in a town of about 10-15K. i normally go through my guy when he gets shit for 50/ eighth, just matters who your going through basically.

one time a guy tried making me pay 65$, i only brought 60, so i went to my car to grab my 5$, and a scale aswell, he said 'i hooked it up extra fat' i was like ok sweet, then i was like how much did you say this weighed?? and weighed it infront of him, only 3.3, so i gave him the 60$ for the eighth.

9. qps are about 120 over here.

10. Crazy guys. 7grams going for more then 60$ is a crime. You guys need to start growing more down there.

11. Cali is usually 75

12. $100 is fair for dank

13. Not much you can do when it's not really being grown around here and your connect buys it for $300/O :( I get it for the price he bought it for since he's been a lifelong friend. I probably get some of the best prices around here, too. Indiana fucking sucks sometimes. I did get 7.2 grams of very high quality bud for $80 last night, which is a great deal IMO

14. $120 is a bit high, i would ask if he could do 110, that's the most i've ever paid for 1/4. but after you get to know people it get's cheaper. i was paying 60 1/8 110 1/4 320 oz but when i wanted an oz i had to tell my dealer to get an extra oz for me when he reupped. now i pay 40 1/8 70 1/4 250 oz. except when my neighbor get's his harvests in, he sells me the popcorn buds for 100 oz because i help him with car work, loan him tools, and if he ever needs misc. help i'm always there. he also gave me a 16 gram nug/cola for my bday. theres some really cool stoners out there.

15. for the area it doesnt seem too bad. 120 is for good dank tho....your straight :)