Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 Grams For 120

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Towelieee, May 5, 2014.

1. #1 Towelieee, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    Ok Wazz Up Guys, Im Getting $150 And Im Spending 120 On Weed And $30 on a piece. Do You Guys Think Its A Rip Off For Really Dank, Or I Should Get From Someone Else Or Buy It. Peace Keep Tokin Guys  :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:  :smoking:

Edit I Called My Bro And He Said He'll Do About $90
     I
    eDIT: I GOT IT ITS SUPER DANKKKKK!!!!! COLORADR PURPS AND BLUE dEAM!!!!!! bOUT HIGH AS SHIT

2. 120 is the max is ever pay for a 1/4 but normally I get mine for $80

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. id never pay 120 for 7g, but i live in a med state so for me a quarter is 70-80 and 120 would be getting close to getting me a half. 

4. live in south on east coast and have never payed that for a quarter. ive been getting ozs for 150 lately but thats rare for ec.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I wouldn't pay that much

6. Wtf u live where now? 150/oz for mids scwag on east coast. Or u are best friends with your dealer. Now I'm fortunate to find 70-80 1/4, 140 1/2, but I'm not getting the 280/oz I now find...anyway for Op. WHERE ARE THE PIX? If no pix, I'd say pass on anything above 100/ 1/4 as just too.expensive

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Quarter isn't worth 120..he's tryin to get some extra cash off you

8. 100 should be max f0r 7 grams

9. live in florida. reppin the 850 hahaha. yeah the source isnt from around here, and its rare but its always properly grown and harvested outdoor bud . usually paying 140-180 halves and 250-350 for an o of quality buds.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. This is the only bud ive ever paid 120 a quarter for. White Rhino on the east coast

ㅠ ㅑㅅ cㅗ ㄴㅁ ㅛ ㅈㅁ ㅅ

Attached Files:

11. I live in sw Florida and I would never ever pay 120 for 7gs shit just a week ago I paid 120 for a half o of dank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Unless you're in NY, $120 a quad is waaaay too much! I'm in the Carolinas and $100/qtr is max. Here in the south we have the highest prices considering our many states, and a general value is no more than $100/qtr round these parts.

13. u pay 65 for 7g but hey, we're all different

14. 120 is way to expensive for only 7 grams.
    I could get an entire OZ. You already done goofed tho

15. i think its too much but ive seen some nasty numbers on the east coast ...not so much in the midwest tho  :bongin:

16. In Toronto ill buy a quarter of real good kush for 50$ --
    Hendy :bongin:

17. Wayyyy to much to pay. I live in NYC and the most I will pay for a Q is 80$ and that is the high quality shit. If i can find it for that price here then i bet you can get some dank shit wherever you are for less than 120

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. i live in new york i get 1/4s for 85 and just this week i got 1/2 for 130 so yo deff got ripped off!

19. #20 NeilTheGrassTyson, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    Too much, I get 7gs of dank for 80 on the east coast. average is about 100