Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 grams for $100

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Havok Se7en, Oct 24, 2011.

1. You don't know shit "Crispyendo" $1,600.00 Northern Cali Is not Mexican Shit Weed It's what we sell to the clubs as top shelf. Fools like you would pay $4,000.00 Don't comment on what U Dont No.

2. Not bad price man. Smoke hard.:smoke:

3. dont get mad at me cause your smoking shit weed i been in the game a lot longer than you your just a wanker that dont know shit i did not say it all bad but more is than not you dog fucker ps your not even from here and if you are your like 13 years old this is the big boys thread go back home and finish milking the tit

4. umad? 1-10

5. sum of u guys get ridiculously good deals

6. That is the standard price for a quarter ounce everywhere I have known. Fair price.

7. That's $14 a gram. So if it's dank... MATHEMATICAL!

8. this guys asking about prices and he has 5 bars of rep :confused::confused::confused:

9. Enjoy being Canadian

10. [quote name='"crispyendo"']

dont get mad at me cause your smoking shit weed i been in the game a lot longer than you your just a wanker that dont know shit i did not say it all bad but more is than not you dog fucker ps your not even from here and if you are your like 13 years old this is the big boys thread go back home and finish milking the tit[/quote]

Way to use the words "wanker" and "dog fucker" and then accuse someone of not being from the US. No one here uses those words you moron.

I also love how you call it turkey bag weed disparagingly, that's just the fucking container bro I've gotten bomb weed from norcal in a turkey bag. You're obviously an idiot since you stated there's more bad weed than good in norcal, everyone there has dank as hell buds, just shut the fuck up and stop confusing new smokers.

11. wouldnt pay over 60$ in my area...

12. Do people fuck dogs in Europe?? :eek:

13. it depends what area you are from. around here, that discount is great :smoking:

14. 7gs is 75 TOPS man and thats only the dankest of dankest shit bro

15. that's a good deal. That dank better be cured perfectly tho. if i'm paying 100 bucks for dank it better be top of the line shit.

16. $100 is a fair price. I would charge like $110 personally.

17. Wack. Herb price is relative to LOCATION. Find out the average price of a quarter in your area, and compare it to $100. Remember that if it is actually straight "OG Kush", then I wouldn't mind paying $100 for it.

Even though I get all my fire/dank for $60-$70 /q

18. lol bro....
    Ounce=28.3 grams(aprox, but definately more then 28 grams)
    7 grams is a what...? An Quarter(1/4th an ounce)

I get a Quarter of good bud for around 100-120 dollars depending on the dealer

pretty expensive =/
    considering i only get .3-.5 grams of good bud for 10 dollars

19. Here in Seattle, WA I get that for $85-$90. :smoke:

20. OG Kush is alright.. too much hype over this strain though! In my area you've got people tyrna sell it for $25/g. I'd probably pay $85 - $90 or $15/g but that's still a good pickup.