Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7 gram nug Tennessee Pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SUPREME23, Nov 25, 2011.

1. never post prices, your just inviting people to brag about how cheap they get weed.

and also, a 7 gram nug is a pretty big nug. its probably fire and taste like straight dank. blaze up :smoke:

2. stop biting your nails. Your finger is disgusting.

3. That dont look like 7g

4. Did you weigh that? It could just be vacuum sealed...

5. prices are diff because quality but all areas in us seen to be around the same some people are high and some are low mine is a killer quality and the most it would cost is 10 g just to cover cost Im not looking to make money just my supply and if I have to much when one of my patents comes to get some they might get double than the last one to cover the cost my patents are very ill so I keep them going Im not for profit at all

6. lol all these people always trying to brag about prices well guess what bitches i can get more weed than you i can get it cheaper or for FREE and i can get it all day beat that

7. That's 7 grams?? This is 7 grams lol

ForumRunner_20111202_100807.png

8. You got some Danksgiving on your phone

9. I had a cheese Nug that was 7 grams. Greenhouse seeds. It's looked close to a golf ball on shape. I thought I was jipped until I weighed it. Now I don't have a scale but you can get one cheap online