7 Dead in Sihk Temple Shooting.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lightupbong, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting at Sikh temple in Wisconsin leaves at least 7 dead, including gunman | Fox News

2. Yeah saw this on Drudge Report. A white man in his 30s did this. No release of his name or motive yet. Another tragedy involving guns and the killing of innocent people who were doing innocent things. What the hell is wrong with these people?

3. Once again this shit happens...

4. It is the numero uno national headline story.

5. Gun control on MSM in 3...2...1

6. Gun Control HATE CRIME on MSM in 3...2...1...:rolleyes:

7. guess we'll find out.

what a senseless act though, my heart goes out to those affected.

8. #8 xmaspoo, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Lone gunman story is already falling apart.

FBI plays the "domestic terrorism" card, takes over investigation, white washes everything to get the pre scripted story straightened out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYCurbSAsd4]"Very well coordinated, Wasn't haphazard, Releasing of Gas" - Sikh Temple Shooting witness - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ecdSKi9_fs]TEMPLE SHOOTING _"4 SHOOTERS" _Milwaukee - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tr7ifsgJNzA[/ame]
    [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa47tDe4hec[/ame]

9. So if there was more why isnt there any reports on it?

10. I predicted this would happen but the thread was moved to pandoras box.

11. Could this be to distract people from what's going on in Anaheim?
    Not that it's really neccesary, MSM refuses to talk about Anaheim at all. But still, the more distractions there are, the less likely that people will stumble across some link that leads them to the LA Times article about it... :rolleyes:

12. this is so sad, I am sikh, born and raised sikh. This man had no idea who he was killing, we sikhs don't hate anyone and the only time we fought in the past, was when another minority group was being oppressed. Actually if he knew anything about sikhism, he would have known that we defended buddhists, hindus, jains and even christians against mogul oppressor, the exact group of people he hates.

Now this doesn't mean that he was right at all, and even if it had been a mosque it is still very wrong.

13. Yeah he probably thought they were muslims, fucking stupid piece of shit. And why is their such irrational hate against muslims? Because we are taught they hate us for our freedoms. Government propoganda gets people killed.

14. I wonder how much this has to do with the dangerous, and frankly ignorant rhetoric going on in politics today.

15. I wouldn't be surprised. Unfortunately, people need to be "educated", and i don't necessarily mean formally educated but to at least read and fill their brain with knowledge. Once this country starts to value education as many other countries around the world have been doing for several decades now, we will begin to rise back to our super power status, with the difference being that we have an overall more intellectually fulfilled society.

16. Excuse my ignorance, but what happened in Anaheim?

17. Minor police state. Heavily armed cops who look paramilitary rolling around "keeping the peace". Arresting of anyone seen leading or directing protesters. Ya know all the fun stuff that the rest of America will get if they ever stand up and protest.

18. When you say 'heavily armed', exactly how heavy do you mean?

19. The horses even have anti-riot helmets :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.