7 Dead in Shooting at Wisconsin Sikh Temple

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by HongKongPhooey, Aug 5, 2012.

1. How convenient.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ7DQnxyt0g]Shock of the Century: Surveillance Cameras at Sikh Temple Were OFF During Shooting on Aug. 5th - YouTube[/ame]

2. Oh great, here comes the conspiracy theories.

Why does this happen with every damn mass murder situation? Every goddamn time.

"Someone murdered a bunch of people? Well that sounds like a government conspiracy to me!"

As if no one ever goes off the deep end and just decides to kill a bunch of people.

A government conspiracy? Totally believable.
    Some nutjob killing a bunch of people on his own? HA, yeah right, that's way too outlandish.

3. Yea not everything is a fucking conspiracy. Face it, the world is fucked up.

4. Why would the government even want to kill Sikhs? The tragedy has cost the Sikh community seven lives, but their entire community has gotten sympathy and support from all over the world. I'm sure that most every Sikh in America, even those far removed from Wisconson and not connected to this temple, has received condolences from their co-workers, neighbors, and even strangers. I haven't heard of any Sikhs saying that they think the government was behind it, but the conspiracy buffs know better, as usual.

5. Are you saying that some random person would just grab a gun and kill a bunch of people?

Dude, that's crazy. It was obviously the government. People don't kill people, the government kills people.

[Dear FBI: This post was sarcastic. Please don't put my name on that list. Thanks.]

6. The Goverment Sacrifices Those people for there Satanic Rituals,
    All This Shit Is Fucked up
    That holmes aurora shooting was Planned
    Look at The My homies Still by lil wayne video
    It was released 3 days before it happened And he talks about putting a Patch over his third eye (the all seeing eye)
    Then it shows A Star gate and A girl wearing a batman mask then it shows a Theatre with 12 skeletons the number if dead people,
    There is even A ilumanti card for this event
    Look Up the 1995 steve jackson illumanti card game If you dont know about it.
    Fuck All There new world Order plans And there Olympic Massacre that is soon to happen that will begin ww3
    There is nothing we can Do then just to Keep getting Baked And wait .

7. Jesus fucking titty christ...

So, Lil Wayne is part of the Illuminati, right? And him or whoever is controlling him or whatever decided to.. what... warn us? by making a video in a movie theater with 12 skeletons, OMG.

So then a few days later, James Holmes who is obviously being mind controlled or some shit, goes to the theater and obviously he has to kill ONLY 12 people, otherwise the Lil Wayne video would be wrong.

So while he's shooting the place up, injuring like 60 people, he's gotta make damn sure to only kill 12 of them.
    "Okay, got 12 in the chest already, better make sure to shoot the rest of them in the arm/leg area. Try not to hit an artery though. You know, I better go back and make sure the 12 I shot in the chest are actually dead, because I'm only supposed to kill 12 people here."

Do you people seriously not realize how ridiculous this sounds?

8. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Jesus fucking titty christ...

So, Lil Wayne is part of the Illuminati, right? And him or whoever is controlling him or whatever decided to.. what... warn us? by making a video in a movie theater with 12 skeletons, OMG.

So then a few days later, James Holmes who is obviously being mind controlled or some shit, goes to the theater and obviously he has to kill ONLY 12 people, otherwise the Lil Wayne video would be wrong.

So while he's shooting the place up, injuring like 60 people, he's gotta make damn sure to only kill 12 of them.
    "Okay, got 12 in the chest already, better make sure to shoot the rest of them in the arm/leg area. Try not to hit an artery though. You know, I better go back and make sure the 12 I shot in the chest are actually dead, because I'm only supposed to kill 12 people here."

Do you people seriously not realize how ridiculous this sounds?[/quote]

Dude believe what you want but the facts are there that vidoe shows alot of illumanti things you see a girl dressed as the devil Whispiring Something into a Manicans ear
    You see girls with one eye in there mouth on there forehead
    Then it shows a feast with a lamb a dragon and the devil it shows little wayne eyes turn green like his possed,

Break The Facts down,
    The guy Was Armed To the Neck He could have Easily Killed Alot of People
    And Easily Killed Cops Too he had Bullet
    Proof vest And Gas mask ect .
    But he didnt.
    He even Told The Police That his house was Bombed A True Phycho Would have lets thise pigs Enter His House and Let them die but he didn't.
    And he had Swat Things And alot of things you couldnt get without the goverments help,

This all was A Inside Job.

Same As 9/11 and this Wisconsin event,

9. Nothing more than coincidences and a whole lot of confirmation bias.

You never addressed my point about how he managed to so specifically only kill 12 people while injuring nearly 70 others.

You never addressed my question about WHY the "Illuminati" would want to show us what's going to happen with a goddamn Lil Wayne music video.
    Or is Lil Wayne just a white knight, a reluctant member of the Illuminati trying to inform us of their plans before they assassinate him?! :eek:

Yeah, that's all so much more believable than some nutcase deciding to kill a bunch of people because he's off his fucking rocker.

10. Sad this happened.

Even sadder that a few people feel the need to use it to fuel their 'theories'.

:rolleyes:

11. #31 Cannabisburns, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    The guy Was Controlled
    It all was A Satanic Ritual.
    Satan was a big part of this
    12 people had To be exact of death
    Those 70 others lifes were sparred.

And The illumanti Give us Hints For alot If Shit like 9/11
    There was Dozens of Things showing it was going to happen.

Look Up The Fucking Card Game You idiot this Game shows the Future!!!
    Open Your eyes!!
    It was Made in 1995
    And it shows Quite a few cards that already happened including 9/11 the pentagon , the oil spill, swine flu , whitney housons Sacrifice , wall streets collapse ,
    The aurora shooting, ect.

Big illumanti artist are
    Enimen,snoop dog, kayne west , beyonce, rihanna , jay z, ect.

Look up these Topics

Bohemian grove
    Skull and bones
    The Bilderbergs
    2012 underground Denvor airport bunkers
    FEMA camps
    Depopulation by jesse Ventura
    The Great Ufo Demonic Conspiracy
    1995 steve jackson Card Game

These are just a few There Are more!
    The governent like to keep the truth from us just like They Have A great conspiracy on Marijuana

Open your eyes before its too late
    And They Kill All of us.

name calling isn't allowed here

12. Only 700? In over 10 years? Seems like an extremely low rate to me.

13. I could make a series of cards with common disastrous events on them, and 20 years later, I'm sure a lot of them would come true.

Do you believe in psychics too? This is basically how they work. Pick some obvious shit, someone is going to feel like it's relevant to them.

14. #34 Cannabisburns, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
    It's Ignorant People like you I Hate.

This Card Game Was raided By the FBI
    Why would they do that?
    And These cards Are very Precise with detail.

You cannot make Cards with random natural diasaters and Expect them to happen ,

You should See The One That have Yet To come.
    Hell Will be Risen.
    God bless Us All.

name calling isn't allowed here

15. Not to mention he says something like "it had to be 12 people because 12 is a Satanic number or something". It's like...he sprayed a crowd of people with bullets, he could have killed 12, he could have killed 17, 50, or none. It was completely random that it was 12.

The whole thing was completely random. People don't like that because it scares them that it's random, so they'd rather believe it wasn't random and it was planned all along.

16. Well see, obviously the doctors were working for the Illuminati too, so when victim #11 came in they were like "ahh, we gotta let this one go. Don't treat him. The Illuminati says we need 12 victims."

#13, they were like "WE MUST SAVE THIS ONE! 12 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER, DAMMIT!"

:hide:

17. Lol "Shit, a 13th guy died, the bosses aren't gonna be happy..."

I think that's the kind of narrative these guys have in their mind :smoke:

18. "who said a black man in the illuminati, last time I checked that was the biggest racist party"

19. it doesn't seem like much, but u have to consider that sikhs are one of the smallest religious groups in this country, actually probably the smallest.

20. conspiracy theorists are just afraid. they cant deal with the truth. I also find it disrespectful to say all of this conspiracy shit when people had family members die. i can assure you that when one of their family members gets killed in an incident like this, they will get horribly offended if you mention it was a conspiracy.