7 days later - will they be okay?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Kush breath, Apr 28, 2010.

1. #1 Kush breath, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    so basically the pictures that look wet, are 4/20
    and the dry dirt is today (4/27)

Okay so basically..
    1) do you think if i take care of them, even though there in dirt. theyll be okay?
    2) should i use nutrients? and if i should, what kind of nutrients?
    3)how long am i looking at until harvest, around 6 months?

Attached Files:

2. you got no growth in 7 days. they should be on the 3rd set of leaves barely comeing in. that's about one day worth of growth you have from the looks of it. it's to young for nutes and if it is in just basic ground dirt wich explains it's lack of growth then you will never get a real plant out of it. you need a good dirt mix that the roots can grow in.

3. 1) wow they look alot better. the soil dont look like its very good at draining but it may do good. You should get some better soil, also watch how much ferts is in the soil because it could cause nute burn, and get a ph tester to prevent nute lockout
    2) dont use any nutrients at least till there around a month old, and when getting nutrients look at the N-P-K value. You want nutrients higher in nitrogen when veg and lowering in nitrogen when flowering
    3)depending on when it starts to flower, usually i think around 6 weeks once they start flowering ( not sure here someone correct me if im wrong) Also read up in the forums they have lots of helpful information, the Absolute beginners thread is full of great advice. Your plants look alot better then they did so them seem like there going good so far.

Happy growing and Good luck :hello: :smoking:

4. are you growing guerilla style? i can't give much advice, but good luck on the grow anyway.