7 Days Into Flowering

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jackiechan, Aug 23, 2003.

1. hi. is it normal to not see "that much" difference in the plant, 7 days into flowering? just the fact that they smell a little stronger, and 1 out of 5 plants has those little white "hair like things that seems to show flowering"?

(using 400 watt hps)

2. the more the better.........lol......the white things are pistols.....it's a female......congrats.......now keep an eye on the other 4.....don't want a male in there now.............Peace out........Sid

3. okk.. they were cloned from females.. but i was just wondering, because its been 7 days, and only one is showing signs of preflowering.. i was wondering maybe the light isnt bright enough?? or is that not the problem..?

4. it's just down to each plant itself.......a 400w HPS is good enough........i use the same 400w HPS to cover a space of.....4' x 3' = 12sq feet at a ratio of 3000 lumens per sq feet = a need of 36,000 lumens which the HPS can provide.........Peace out...........Sid

5. the first couple weeks into flowering mine grew like mad almost triple the size now after week 3 they stopped growing and looks like just producing bud now ,,,,,, hope this help