7 days AutoMazar seedlings, do they look ok guys?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weedboyganja, Apr 15, 2016.

Tags:
?

7 days AutoMazar seedlings, do they look ok guys?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    • Like Like x 1
  1. Looking good so far

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thank you very much.

Do you know if at this age i can put them outside in the morning for a few hours until the sun comes.
    Temps will be in the 45 - 55
    I think they can make it cause its just for a few hours and it will make them stronger but i am not sure.

3. looking great

personally I would keep them inside if its only 45-55 outside which for myself is just too cold for my liking.

Just curious as to why you're not giving them some dark like 18/6 or 20/4 rather than 24/0

4. They would probably do fine with just keeping the same lighting you have now. They are growing quickly for the amount of time they have been growing. You should probably transplant after another week and a half. And how many watts of CFLs are they under?

5. Hey man, thank you for your answer.
    Not giving them dark because they are AUTOFEM, i see no reason in giving an AUTO dark period.
    I need to put them outside in the morning when i go to work so i hope they will manage a few hours of 45-55 while the sun comes up. :(

6. Do you have to put them outside for the entire grow? It may become noticeable after they start flowering.

7. No, i just need to put them outside until i come back from work.

8. Sorry I wasn't reading everything
    Yeh sorry never noticed they were autos so yeh can understand now.
    their sturdy wee plants so shouldn't be a problem & its getting warmer