Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7-8 gs of mid for 30 dollars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by balla10, Apr 8, 2011.

1. 7-8 gs of mid for 30 dollars? gon buy some, does tht sound bout right?

2. Yeah man thats straight. Better hope there fluffy lil nugs not dirt

3. if your in texas

4. I donno,
    id get a half ounce for 30.

But sounds like your getting a good deal op,
    as long is its green and crystally bud.

5. Around here thats pretty much the deal for a quarter

6. That's a very nice deal!
    Here in upstate NY the prices are usually around
    1g - $20 Dank
    1g - $10 Mids
    1g - ~ $5 - 10 Reg

7. austin is AMAZING for prices

i'm north of dallas, here we got schwag ~25/50/175, then mids at 35ish a quarter 75-120 a zip, then dank at 100 a quarter 300 a zip...usually the mids are pretty close in quality to the danks, i rarely buy dank anymore..the mids nearly as good, just a few seeds in a ounce..

8. sounds like a decent deal to me

9. My dealer doesnt even sell "mids" as mids, same as shwag prices, just it happens to be real good sometimes. I still think its weird that this is the first place i really heard mids AND shwag.

10. you guys have that stupid slang "popcorn" in austin?

well that's the mids here, i just refuse to call it popcorn. or corn, or pop...

when i mean schwag i mean like schwiggity schwag bobby brown stuff your guys, prob ship all that to my guys here and you guys dont have to even encounter it lol :)

11. If your payin 30 for a half,then its reggie(shwag).I stay in texas too.I usually get corn.I dunno if its considered mid,but its better then reggie,and not quite as good as dro/kush,although there has been some good corn goin around.I get 7 to 8 grams for 30 of that.50 for a half.hundred for the zip.280-320 for the qp.All dank goes for 20 a g,but i usually get it for 15.a zip of dank goes for 300-400.Typically the same prices all around Tx.I assume those closer to mexico get better deals though,and Austin of course.

12. The term exists, but i don't hear it often.
    I hear " its all pop corn nugs. " I mainly hear that term from some older member in my family.

13. Last time i was told 30 bucks for a quarter midgrade i ended up with a big bag of reg.

14. yeah corn = mids everywhere else in the world, how did that stupid slang even start?!

15. pics of mids!

16. be grateull, where im from for $30 (obvs im in the uk but yeah £25 same difference)
    you will get 3g at the most.... for swag mids or dank... all the same price / weight
    ... =/ complete bullshit

edit : 222 post lulz

17. where i live i get pretty close to the shittiest of all shit if i buy 7-8 grams for 30 dollars. if its truly mid-grade it wouldnt be that bad at ALL

18. $30 won't even get me an 1/8 here (unless you're getting hooked up). Do it up.

19. but then again a zip of dank here is 160-180 about 200-250 dollars if i guess right?

20. No idea.Everyone i know calls it corn though,not mids.I prefer the name mids though.