Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$7.50 homemade perculator+diffuser bong, im baked.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Non toxic Roseart Hot Glue
    Mini craft hot glue gun
    2 vitamin waters
    1 Glass bowl (made it)
    1 bic pen

Here's the diffuser down stem. I added some holes at the bottom to add more filtration.

[​IMG]

Here are all the pieces:

[​IMG]

:smoking:

[​IMG]

The great thing about the percs is they're portable and you can screw/unscrew them and attach to any piece.

[​IMG]

2. Not going to lie, that's pretty sweet. Great thinking! I always hate it when I'm with friends who don't have pieces and we have to make some ghetto foil pipe shit.

3. any chance of fumes coming off ur bic pen stem?

4. Did some research, their plastic in these specific stick pens are non toxic. I have a filter before the pen touches the bowl too. :smoke:

5. which bic pen? ultra round stic grip by any chance? did it have a small rubber grip piece?

and what kinda filter? wire one or something?

thats pretty sick, didnt know there was a non toxic bic pen that i could use for a downstem

6. Nice DeathAdder Razor mouse lol, and nice bong too ;)

7. I was hoping someone might notice :smoke: