7:4 The First Purge

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Vee, Jul 2, 2018.

1. #1 Vee, Jul 2, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2018

Just like the purge of 2013, I'll be able to double park and toke outside my bar with no cops to hassle me,
    idea stolen from the pc game GTA5?, and like all them other video game flicks will be just as dumbass

With Trump in charge you just don't know whats gonna happen next even this is a maybe

word just in, the purge of 2013 (the first) is actually the 4th in a series of these flicks

...like the star wars thing

[​IMG]
    it was the poster that caught my eye ..lol

Synopsis:

Behind every tradition lies a revolution. Next Independence Day, witness the rise of our country’s 12 hours of annual lawlessness. Welcome to the movement that began as a simple experiment: The First Purge. To push the crime rate below one percent for the rest of the year, the New Founding Fathers of America (NFFA) test a sociological theory that vents aggression for one night in one isolated community. But when the violence of oppressors meets the rage of the marginalized, the contagion will explode from the trial-city borders and spread across the nation.

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. I am going to see this but probably wait for the DVD to come out. I liked the other ones tho so I don't see why this would be any different.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1