1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

7:30pm (GMT) Thursday 7th. r u watching?

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 4, 2003.

will you watch this biz television show?

1. Yeah i'll be watching.

0 vote(s)
  2. Nope, not gonna bother. .... I wouldnt switch it off if i stumbled across it tho, unless i have som

0 vote(s)
  3. Nope, i wont be watching. Not because i don't want to but because i cant. too far away.

0 vote(s)
  4. Nope, i wont be watching. too far away. even if i was there i probably wouldnt.

0 vote(s)
  1. r u gonna watch this?

as reported on Orcadian website
    Television programme centres on Herston cannabis campaigner

A television programme on cannabis campaigner Biz Ivol is being broadcast later this week.

Over the past few months, Grampian Television have been filming Mrs Ivol, following her as she bought her own coffin, through the trauma of her prosecution and her subsequent suicide bid.

"Biz Ivol's Joint Campaign" is scheduled for broadcast on Thursday at 7.30pm.
  2. llol!!!! if i can watch it in canada i'll probly watch.

3. yeah really. with all the stupid wasteful channels on tv today...

so where is this being brocasted?? maybe it will get on the net in time..
  4. I am in Toronto, the new budgrowingcapital of the world.HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. sorry but... i'm not letting this slip off the first page until someone from teh uk sees it. or until thurs of course.

6. oh man. :rolleyes:
    when will they learn.

woody, a question....

was the reporter, or the channel, Christian? lol.
  7. lmao. oh yeah, silly me. i forgot the christians would never touch such a taboo subject like mj. :rolleyes: ... silly christians. it's like they cant read the first page of their own book. lol. ok ok ok, i'm done wit da christianity slaggin. :D

Grasscity Deals Near You