Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

7.1 G BUD Called Too Strong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Seedless_420, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Made this pick up last night. Extremely potent. One bud 7.1 g's.

[​IMG]

2. looks fire, hows the smell/smoke?

3. damn son how much that run ya?

4. #4 Seedless_420, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    Its amazingly smooth and is quite tasty, it has kinda a sweet taste. Two bowls from the zong will have you floating around the room.

50 an 1/8
    100 1/4

5. I'm jealous as hell...

6. Nice, the dealer hooked you up fat with that .1g stem :rolleyes:

Just kidding, it looks really dank. I'd smoke it all in one sitting

7. thats the ONLY bad thing about huge chron nugs

8. i wish i was gettting brolic buds like that

9. who cares most of the time people try to pass 6.5's as quaters around here for some okay dank and still charge 100

10. i knew a fucker like that. still owe him five bucks a few years later..thats what he gets

11. wow the cheapest iv'e gotten was 60$
    that shit looks great man happy smokeing*

12. for real its fucking bullshit i bought off the guy twice the first time .5 short then i mentioned it to him on my next quarter he gave me 6.6. If only i actually knew this fellow. None the less i never called him again and everyone that asks about his shit i tell him theyll get a nice fat rip off

13. good stuff!

14. Those are some cheap prices compared to around here. I can get 70$ for 1/8's an $140 for a quarter.

15. too strong?! NEVAR! :cool: looks pretty killer yo

16. very very nice

17. lol xzibit
    [​IMG]

18. Treebranch that has to be the funniest shit ive ever seen. +rep