6x1150 watt Gavita under 6 plants with the gavita master controller

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by XYGTHO, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Well these girls are around 3 weeks in to flowering. There are 4x 91 krypt which are my best strain and 2 holy grail. These will go around 2lbs each or 12 lbs for this grow off these 6 plants. This is a run to waste with 50 litre pot in strait coco. I have been growing indoors for around 25 years. And this is my third grow with the gavitas DSC01984.JPG DSC01985.JPG DSC01986.JPG DSC01999.JPG DSC02000.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Beautiful, awesome results. Always admiring the coco growers.

How long will you veg in the 50L pot before flipping to 12/12?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks I would normally veg for 4 weeks. I have a veg room and a flowering room. I took these last night DSC02004.JPG DSC02007.JPG DSC02008.JPG DSC02009.JPG DSC02010.JPG DSC02011.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  4. I'm looking forward to seeing what the next few weeks bring, those too buds are gorgeous already

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thanks yes last grow I had 2 of my best strains in. There was 3 91 krypt and 3 cookies and that went 13.15 lbs. But I don't think these ones will go that. I think the 2 holy grail will let me down. This was my last grow DSC01907.JPG DSC01908.JPG

• Like Like x 6
  6. #6 XYGTHO, Mar 6, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
    Well my next grow is in my veg room with is a 7x10x7 tent. Which I love for veg. I run 3x600hps and I will veg for around 4 weeks. Theres 4 big bud and one 91 krypt and one bomb x space dawg that a mate gave me. I make all the feeding ring up and its all fully automatic set up DSC02012.JPG DSC02013.JPG DSC02014.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  7. They are now about week 6 in to flowering and will pull them in around 2 weeks. Starting to back off on the nutes now and you can see signs of the heads turning brown. DSC02015.JPG DSC02016.JPG DSC02018.JPG DSC02019.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  8. Do you have any photos of the buds final product post dry/cure from last grow? I really like the shape of the buds and how yours grow. You can tell that they are in a healthy growing environment, I always get a little heat stress damage on my buds and they become more spires than actual round bud shape

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'll definitely be checking in here every once in a while. Amazing looking colas. They're so chock full of pistils. I've never seen anything like it.

Obviously you're doing something right. I'm wondering why even though your buds look happy and healthy your leaves are so droopy? I don't see any of the typical praying and reaching up of the leaves you see a lot of with HPS.

I know they don't from the color but it almost looks like they have nitro toxicity. I've never seen such a snowball of pistils on a cola. You should post more close ups of good buds.

• Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. What training methods do you use for veg to get those bushes? Are your veg 600's gavitas as well?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am never really that worried about heat as it can get very hot here. I have never ran a AC in any of my grow rooms I always use very large fans. There is about 5000 cfm fan 3x10inch and 1 12 inch. Which I control with 2 fan heater thermostat DSC02020.JPG DSC02021.JPG DSC02022.JPG DSC02023.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  12. Hi there Tbone yes Its just heat that's why there a little droopy. And I start netting right from the start. And i just use the old bat wing 600 most of the time I will run them on 400 watts. Here's a few close ups for you DSC02024.JPG DSC02025.JPG DSC02026.JPG DSC02027.JPG DSC02028.JPG DSC02029.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  13. What are your temps/humidity during flowering? Do you keep it high and let your powerful fans take care of any mold problems? Is co2 added at all? ... I'm nosey lol

• Like Like x 2
  14. Lol that's fine. For flowering I like to keep the temp around 32c and humidity for the first 3 weeks I will keep it as high as I can. Then I will get it down to around 35% to finish them off. Mold is never a problem and never used co2 its very hard to get here

• Like Like x 1
  15. Last week I set the Gavita master controller to sunset and sunrise for the full 30 min. What this does is stop the spike in humidity and lower the humidity down slowly. And makes the buds produce more resin

• Like Like x 3
  16. Those buds love that high humidity, I wish I had more room to work with right now.

• Like Like x 1
  17. This room is not that big its 12x9x7. A lot of grows in the usa was saying that this room will not work with no AC. They where all in shock when they seen the resalts

• Like Like x 3
  18. What kind of high temp do you see in the flowering room? Maybe the high temps are part of what causes that crazy pistil development? I don't mean to be so full of questions. I'm thinking about options for a larger scale op myself. Do you top them to get more branching in veg or just train branches under the screen?

• Like Like x 1
  19. All the temps are controlled off the gavita controller and its set on 32c. So if it gets over that the lights will start to turn them self down. But when the lights are off that's when the fan and heater controller kick in

• Like Like x 1
  20. You can ask all the questions you like that's fine by me. I don't top at all just train branches under the screen. If you ever need help just send me a message. I am a big believer in controlling the room. I find so many grows are so concern with there top temps. But don't care for there low temps when the lights are out. I never let my room get under 18c anything under that and you end up with fox tail for heads.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1