6ton Rosin Press Flower Squeeze ...

Discussion in 'General' started by SquishSquashDude, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Liquid gold my friend.

Making me jealous that my last run from last summer is for bubble hash and not just straight flower to press lol

2. How are you liking the consistency around 210?

I started around that temp but then trended down to 185ish because it’s usually a little more flavorful and the buddery consistency is nicer to manipulate than runny rosin.

3. Hey buddy....i am still playing wit temps but i find this flowers flows nice at 210....i do get budder at lower temps right of the plates but i smoke rosin joints so i prefer more of a shatter snap and pull texture which i get at the 210...easier to spread and seems to last a bit longer than budder form but fer sure is more terps with lower temps...Sometime i will quick press at low 190 and than squish again at 210 wit fresh parchment....get two different grades, some budder and sum snap and pull.....
    But i love playin wit the press....I actually jus picked up a maximum 10ton shop press and have a 3x5 dabpess cage comin....shud be here today.....But this shop press is deadly.....u will see it soon ..lol...its got the pressure gauge and separate pump.....Is a friggin beast.......Canadian tire sale for $209 CAD......Best price ever around our here......I Am pumped...Pun intended....lol.....

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. So pumped for you too brada.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sweet!!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1