6th week into flowering def or nute burn

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gslimm, Feb 3, 2009.

1. well first of all i've had a nitrogen/magesium problem for the longest,but everytime i think ,i'm on the right track,something else happens......I'm using ebb & flow,I have (25 )white widows,(5)shiva shunks..I'm using (3)600 watt hps,room temp 72-78f,humidity 45-50,water temp 72f....40 gallon reservoir,flora nova bloom (689)ppms,liquid koolbloom (1)tsp per gal,liquid karma 10ml per gal...I'm not sure but,i think my ppms are too high...I plan on flowering for 10 wks.....Can someone please,give me some advice..Sorry for the long post,just wanted to provide,all the info i can...

Attached Files:

2. 6 weeks in, well what is the problem? Look, At 6 weeks, mine were like that as well. Most are. Relax, your almost there friend!

They do, look good, as well.

3. yeh i herd in late flowering she starts to sucks all the nutes from the older growth for the finishing product my friend!!! GL HAVE GOOD SMOKE OUT

4. All your conditions, including PPM sound good, but the leaves are definately showing some nute burn. Are you using a 3 part nute system? If so, I would cut back a little on the two with the higher nitrogen. You dont have too much longer to go, but I would try to keep them as healthy as you can so they devote their energy toward bud and not stress issues. Let us know how they turn out.