6th almost 7th week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Infamous pineapple, Feb 25, 2017.

1. So people are going to tell me it's a bad idea to keep using the nutes I'm using but I'm using fertilizer spikes and this is my second successful grow with fertilizer spikes I've used them moderately and their working great the nugs are getting bigger and the plants has almost too nothing on deficiencys or toxicity so their working good.I'll post pics.

Attached Files:

2. Fertilizer spikes?

3. Fertilizer in the form of a stick

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah, I understand that. Just don't understand why you're using fertilizer spikes for growing marijuana.

5. fert spikes can be used, it's just that you have to understand as long as the spike is there it's leeching in nutes every time you water, and if you see toxicity just pull it out and flush

6. Do you have a question?

7. Yeah the question is what other fertilizer are better than this but still on budget.

8. Dry powder nutes are the most economical. I have been using GH MaxiBloom for years with good success. Hope that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Do you know the npk ratio by any chance thanks

10. 3 weeks - 5 days.JPG I'm not trying to make you look bad but I just want you to see a plant that is in 3 weeks of flower using MaxiBloom.

3 weeks - 5 days.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  11. Are you doing Lst or scrogg because I'm planing on doing that as Well.

12. I do both. I top the plants twice and start with lst to start the horizontal branching - then at about 4 or 5 weeks I put on the net. The pic is just after I attached the net.

5 weeks.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. My girls are in week 5 of flower so I'd say yours aren't getting enough nutes for good flower growth. They should be bigger than that at 6 or 7 weeks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  14. I'm a beginner at this still

• Like Like x 1
  15. Don't worry about him man - we all have to learn. I'll do whatever I can to help you.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I apriceate that dude

17. I'm trying to help too....he asked for advice and mine is the girls aren't getting enough nutes so obviously the fert stakes are working. You said your 2nd successful grow...How much yield did you get on your 1st successful grow using fert stakes?

18. I don't have a weight but id say about 2 hand fulls

• Like Like x 1
  19. And your happy with that yield?