6ix9ine career over!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sypha, Nov 19, 2018.

1. #1 Sypha, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    Daaaamn my nigga Tekashi 6ix9ine just got hit by the feds.. this dudes finished, the feds dont play & they dont knock on your door unless their 100% ready for you!!

F#%k, he was warned too.. “stop the bullshit & just get rich”..

I know most yall hate on the rainbow hair nigga too.. i dont like his music atall i fucks with his personality he funny & reminds me of my boii from my old hood.. hes a good dude that came from nothing, got a glimps & now its all gone forever !!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. @slipknotfreak666 lol apparently 69s career is over because he's been pigged..

@Sypha you do know his career won't be over?? Alot of rappers have gone to prison & still been successful lol

• Like Like x 3
  3. Ohhh shit I'm gonna have to look this one up real quick. I knew it was coming..

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. #5 Dizzy, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
    n/m i'm done talking about that guy!. animated-smileys-devil-008.gif animated-smileys-devil-008.gif

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just how they did to Bobby Shmurda.. whos still locked uo but on the new 69 album somehow tho.. lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. He won't even go jail man lol he'll post bail then be a free man again & probably get let off by paying the cops/judges lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. He gonna be mumblin and garglin man milk.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. I dont think with this 1 thats going to work.. theyve been watching him for a while.. he mustve known, cause just a week ago he said “the only thing i fear is God & The Feds.. he knew it was comming

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

9. 69 gonna be someones rainbow bitch in prison lmfaoo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. 69 going to be like "I'm worth 4 million dollars" then the big dude in prison who's made him his bitch will be like

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. That dudes a herb. Fuck him.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Put the loser in prison.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Along with big Herc, one of the most knowledgeable people of the US prison system.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  15. He was warned by someone thats been thru it!!

• Like Like x 1
  16. is that right?

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. 6ix9ine really f'ed up with this one. karma really bit him in the ass. i wish best of luck and hopefully he can find his ways.

• Like Like x 2