69 for the first time

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by lisataylor, Jan 6, 2013.

1. My boyfriend and i tried 69 for the first time last night. it did not go well. would you be upset if a girl made this for you?
    http://imgur.com/nx3vN

2. if a girl made what for me?

im too tall to 69.. my nose is always lodged inna asshole..

3. the link. instructions.

4. Well probably, but if you're willing to help him and not dump him then he shouldnt be mad after a while

5. I enjoy 68 more.... You blow me and I owe you one

6. can we get some pictures of you OP?

7. Don't be a creep.

@OP: Hehe, no, I wouldn't, and.. honestly it doesn't even matter if he IS upset because he'll get over it. He won't get over being shitty in bed unless somebody says something and teaches him the way.

Good on ya!

8. I wouldn't be so straightforward about it, due to the fact what he is doing is kind of a favor, instead guide him. If my girl just straight up said that i'd probably lay back from doin it for awhile IMO, but if you do it in the bed tell him to lick there when he does, and make noises, i'm sure he'll catch the hint and keep going with it

9. If i were you, i'd be thankful i have a girlfriend that was forward enough to tell me i suck at eating pussy.

10. IDK bout you man when i told my girlfriend at first she sucked at giving head, she kind of got discouraged, it's more about encouraging rather than discouraging when it comes to sexual interractions, just my 2 cents

11. arch her correctly to avoid other hole, hug her back, go ham on clit. she go ham on dick.

12. 69 is just something people have to try out. It really isn't all that great. Sucking each other separately is much better. But it takes years to refine it -- practice makes perfect like anything else.

13. would be much better received. while nude.

telling him on paper is one thing. guiding him in person is another.