666 ANTICHRIST Death

Discussion in 'General' started by dockies89, Jan 10, 2009.

1. [​IMG]

Thoughts? Opinions?
    Discuss.

2. I'd discuss it if I knew what the hell the point of this thread is.

3. hahahahah

word .

and nice new avatar dockies

4. You have given us a picture, with a topic that I don't know.

5. :smoking: heheheh... thanks

6. haha thats all you have to say?

your just gunna let your thread fail with no explanation ?

7. LMAO, +REP I'm listening to Dethklok right now.

8. Thunderhorse

9. Very cool pic.

The Antichrist is very real. He will be a powerful human that is incarnated by Satan himself.

I believe that the black hole at the center of our galaxy is also the bottomless pit of Revelation 9.

In Revelation there is an "angel of the bottomless pit" who descends to Earth.

The ancient Mayans knew of the galactic center and believed that galactic sap would come out of that black hole. Scientist today also believe that, SAP stands for sub atomic particle, the God particle. Google it.

Dis-CERNing the God Particle
    http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=19029

10. now were getting a conversation started...nice max

11. I can't help it. My favorite subject. :D

12. so i did the best i could at at least taking away the over all result which is

the sun and everything will set up right to cast some serpent shadow on a pyramid?

but do you think the world is gunna end on that day? i didnt see anything about that :)

13. Is the title the name of the picture?

Or is it just some cliche name you saw fitting?

14. No, I don't think the world will end that day.

To me that event is a representation or a coronation of that Antichrist incarnation. Perhaps the Antichrist will be incarnated at that very moment.

The events of that day will probably go on unnoticed by much of the world. Obviously people will be expecting something and when nothing happens everyone will be relieved.

15. #16 PerezPurpp, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
    ha damn .

i watched a long as documentary/ preinactement ? on national geographic about the coming up of the anti christ and stuff . it was pretty cool .

16. dude if youre at all intellectual, read 2012 by Daniel Pinchbeck and id bet you'll forget all about the antichrist being involved in the supposed happenings of 12/21/2012.

17. Check this out guys, follow my logic...

That is a calender in my mind, God's calender. The ordinances of the heavens are to mark time.

Then there is this...

They were looking at the sky but could not discern the signs of the times. How could they miss them? They should have got up earlier.

The Bible is clearly telling us that celestial events will mark when all things happen. I can't think of a bigger celestial event than our planet passing through the dark rift and aligning exactly with the galactic center.

I expect that we'll get an Antichrist and a one world government and currency all about the same time we are lining up with that ''bottomless pit", that's just my opinion. I could always be wrong.

Don't worry though people, if the Antichrist don't get ya, the pole shift will. There will be both a solar and a lunar eclipse in the year 2012. :smoking:

18. More bible nonsense. :laughing:

19. This is all ficitious stuff. 666 and anti-christ-