Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

$65 for half ounce of mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BaconDan, Apr 14, 2011.

1. I already know they're good mids, because i've bought a dub of the same stuff yesterday. What do you think?

2. I'm not sure about Southern Cali but I can buy half ounce of pretty good mids for $60 and I live in Pennsylvania. Unless I just have a mad good hookup.

3. i wouldn't pay no more then 60.

4. yea that's a good deal :smoke: buy it

5. Sounds about right for the East Coast... Shits high as shit arond here i can usually get a 1/2 0 for $60.

6. Yeah i've never bought anything less than dank and never in a higher quantity than a quad so I'm just trying to make sure what mids should cost.

7. sounds good, i get mids at 20/eighth

8. Where do you live? Here it is $5 a gram at the most.

Dank is $20 a g, regardless of what strain

9. I can get a whole oz for 75 but I'm in Pittsburgh Sent from my SCH-R730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. If it's good mids and you've tested them, then yeah go for it. I wouldn't buy a large quanitity of mids without knowing how good they are first, though. Sometimes mids can be FIRE and get you high as shit. Other times it's full of seeds and won't even give you a buzz. Oh man, I hated buying that shit.

11. That's what I usually pay for a holf of really mids.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.

12. Lucky asses, out here in the Midwest it's 270 for a half O

Say what?

14. Thats an average deal, not bad but not a hookup either unless its usually more for you around your area.

Not in my part of the midwest....Might you be in Backwoods USA?

15. Im from philly and i pay $50 for a half of good mids but it all depends on where you live

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Im in wi and have never seen anybody pay more than 60/dub especially when getting a half oz or more. U live in deep nowhere or what?

I'm in MO. Half Ounce as in 14 grams? Maybe not 270 but 240.

I pay $20/g. It's pretty average unless you know a friend then you can get 15/g 

18. Wow.. In California you can get 1/2 of dank indica like OG Kush or something for $150 1/2 :)

60/dub?

20. Sounds fine. $65 seems like an oddly specific number though :laughing: