65 Degrees Too Cold For Seeds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Slim420jz, May 21, 2014.

1. Yo crew! So Im getting ready to plant here in a couple days and my concerns are the current temps. We are in the steady 70s however the next following days will be in the 65 range with a low of 45. According to my usual germination times my beans SHOULD be ready to plant on the day its 65 degrees. Would ya say 65 is too cold to plant in? Should I prolong planting them, leaving them to germ an extra day or grab a CFL to plant them under for that one day thats 65? Or should I go ahead and plant them, put them outside and bring them in at night? Thanks all!!!

2. Would a 125 watt CFL be alright to get 12 seeds to break the ground??  I got kind of excited due to all the nice weather we been having and decided to drop 12 seeds in water today then BAM! I see Friday has a high of 65 and low of 47 lol....what in the fuck Mother Nature!? I have NO problem spending a few bux buying a cfl if need be, but I will only be using it that one day ...damn you mother nature!!!!

3. The extra heat from that little CFL will help for sure. Might as well just put them on top of fridge or something

I use the entertainment hutch and place them on the DVR stays same temp all day and night

Hillbilly technology

4. 65 is great for night time outdoor temps....if that's your day time temps, it's going to be a very slow start...