Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

61 days clean and still failing piss tests. Please help!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Av1994, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Hey guys, ive been completely clean for 61 days now and still coming up positive .I am 6'4 and when i stopped smoking i was 276lbs. I'm now 234lbs and workout daily and have a healthy diet ..ive wasted $250 on detox and still nothing ..i drink nothing but water now as well. Ive lost 42lbs and still pissing dirty. Could anyone please give me some advice on how i can be clean already?

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. It can take 90+ days from what I've seen in some threads on here

3. The bad news is we have people still testing hot at 90 days so the new recommendation is 120 days Clean.
    There is a recent thread about using Charcoal to clean up but I don't have it at hand. Let me see if I can dig it up.
    BBL.
    BNW

4. The point being:

"Would you buy your burger, fries and coke of this guy knowing he used drugs?"

I would!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Hell yeah I'll even XL the meal lmaoo

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hey I found a training video for OP when they join the fast food industry lmaoo

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Is the control line showing on your tests?

8. Yeah

• Like Like x 1
  9. And no line at all on the drug line? Regardless to how faint of red?

10. took me like 3 months to get it out of my system....I was pretty big then too, it takes a little longer.

11. No line at all. Ive tried to wait even longer to see if it will pop up and still nothing

12. I
    I give drug tests. Waiting longer than the time the test calls for would result in an inconclusive test even if the line eventually showed, which it shouldn't. I would have to retest you or send you to a lab.

13. I meant the line for negative. I keep getting positives immediately

14. How heavy of a toker were you?

15. How heavy of a toker were you?

16. I know what you meant. Doesn't work that way bud. You can't wait. The test is complete when the time the instructions states is up. Anything beyond that isn't acceptable.

17. Pretty heavy lol