Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

60s weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeStoopid, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Yea i think ti's the 60s? that's when weed became the most popular i thinK? well WHENEVER weed was realllly really popular I know scientists and other reseachers of marijuana say that marijuana USED to be ok to smoke but now that it has become so much more potent it's not? I don't believe this at all.. just because the THC levels have gone up, that doesn't mean shit and even if they somehow did prove that to be true I STILL would smoke dank all day everyday lol but anyways.. so if they're saying that weed wasn't at potent back then does that mean they were smoking dank that isn't as potent as it is today? ...meaning weed cultivation has evolved OR were they just smokin on schwag, regs, and mids all day?

2. weed gets stronger every two weeks. it's totally normal. :smoking:

3. what do you mean?

4. With all the new strains and shit, and growing new hybrids, it's getting more potent.

5. oh yea i got ya

6. He's friend man.
    Yes it is true that we have more potent weed now-adays. Back in the day THC % was around 1-7, and today there are strains that have 30% concentration. It is still safe, just more potent. New methods and hydroponics have blasted the roof and the sky is the limit.

7. the potency hasnt changed, the manicuring and curing techniques have. also, more people have access to quality product now whereas then the majority was compressed and imported. all the "dank" strains today can trace the origins to the original landrace varieties of marijuana, ie afghan, indian, colombian, thai, etc.