60mg of morphine....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ryano85, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #1 ryano85, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    i get a hold of opiates about once or twice a month, the last thing i had was i snorted 40mg of oxy about 2 weeks ago, i was pretty fucked up. i have had morphine once before but i dont remember it should i be ok taking 60mg? or should i not take all of it? or should i snort 3/4 and save the 1/4 for a little later?

heres the pill

[​IMG]

2. thanks for the help assholes! kiddin.

railed the whole thing and its kinda nice but eh, nothin compared to the 40mg oxy

3. u should have popped it...

4. why is that? does snorting morphine not fuck you up as much? i took off the time release coating

5. 60mg of morphine might seem like a lot but 60mg has never done a damn thing to me, and others I know, you need to up the dose

6. #6 newbgrow, Mar 27, 2009
    Check out bioavailability charts. I believe that orally is higher at like 15% and snorting is only like 10%. Morph in general has a crappy ability to get absorbed unless IV'ed.

60 oxy would feel like so much more because the BA is much higher. Around 85% oral (I think).

7. #7 sawzall, Mar 27, 2009
    morphine doesn't have the type of euphoria that oxy provides. (unless you IV it). It is superior, however, for it's analgesia. It is the prototypical opiate.

Oral bioavailability of morphine is horrible. Something like 20-30% depending on conditions and the person. I'm not sure what insufflated bioavailability is. I don't believe in snorting opiates, for me, i don't get the full body warmth unless i take it orally.

In a naive person, I would think 100mg of oral morphine is really pushing it for the respiratory boundary.

Chasing oxy-like euphoria will be futile, morphine just doesn't have it.

8. IV that bitch lol j/k..