60mg OCs.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ~RJ~, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Are there any generic 60mg OCs? I searched but failed to find any...I just need to know asap.

2. why would you like to know:p and i know theres those red 60s

3. the 60mg's are the newest ones from Purdue. this might mean that generics arnt out yet. but there's seriously a generic for everything, so i'll bet they're out there.

4. From searching around the interwebs it doesn't look like there's a generic 60 yet. As medicate said the 60s (and the 30s) are the newest strengths of OxyContin made by Purdue so I'd guess that's why you can't get em generic.

5. I'm curious as to the difference between generic pills and non-generic?

6. Very little. They both have a time release coating on the outside of the pill but the binders used in the pills are different so that I've heard that the generics gel up more than Purdue OCs (like when you're cooking a shot).

I don't have much knowledge on the differences since I've never had generic OCs (honestly didn't know they were available in the US), but in general generic meds are just as good as the brand name (though for a few pills I can think of the brand-name one looks SO much cooler, like OC (OC imprint), Valium (V stamped out), Klonopin (K stamped out), and Ativan (tablet is A-shaped).

7. cant vape generics! cept the ABG's.

but yeah, the OC60 is the only one ive seen. I never see those anymore though..round here its hard to get anythang besides 80's. 40's and 20's VERY rarely.

8. Alright well I needed to know because I was picking up 12 60s...got em thankfully. I just wanted to make sure I knew they were the right pills if the had happened to be generic or something.

9. Excellent, how much did they run you? That's 720mg, so by what I been payin lately if you got em for 400 or less you're doing alright.

10. I got em for 500 total, so I did okay, for around here. It's gotten so hard to find oxy so prices are sooo high now.

11. The 60's are so pretty:D
    never had a chance to see them in person though