600w hps perpetual

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grandsouls, Feb 17, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    Been wanting to run a small hydroponic experiment so I thought I’d use my really messed up little haze plant. If it works should help her grow like mad... if not... well not much lost

[​IMG]
    Haze plants are growing like mad, all four have been fim’d.
    [​IMG]
    There gonna be kicking my PK out soon!

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]
    A lot more like the plant I’m use to that I grew back in the day! PK Very nice plant just not what I’m use to or programmed for.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looks more Sativa? What's your experiment? Lol

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

4. Yeah it’s about 90% sativa. Only 1 out of the 10 the genetics is a indica! It’s original cheese and original haze cross, Haze extreme.

My experiment is just on a line of hydro nutrients that I’m using it’s made for “hydro soil” (like coco) . I want to see how well it works for hydro alone. Simple dwc bubbler.

She’s been stunned since popping out the dirt so I thought hell why not. Washed her roots put in coco/perlite in a hole / slot filled container above the dwc.
    If it works will do bigger for now we gonna keep it very simple.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Regards,
    It’s coming up like a wild prehistoric marijuana plant. I’m quite stoked. I’m use to plants that need constant training etc. Strap it down then stretches again then next day like, bitch I said get down! Stay!
    Pk lovely plant. Just takes forever to return from training. I have much to learn about it still

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    So I need advice... flower my pk? Or one of the haze? What you think ppl :) ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you are dead set on flowering something I’d go for the PK since it’s much more mature and will give you a better yield.

My new grow

• Like Like x 1
  8. Not dead set, just will be needing to make room very shortly
    My haze is just shooting

9. The haze will probably stretch more too since it’s sativa.

My new grow

• Like Like x 1
  10. Moved haze plants down onto floor to make more room. Hopefully stretch stays low to some degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [​IMG]
    Alright all been transplanted into temporary buckets until I can buy more soil for my 5 gals buckets

Regards they’re monsters. They where root bound to shit already.

12. And weirdly enough!!!!
    The biggest plant bottom right side had probably the lease amount of root ball. All smaller other ones where insane!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would of said flower Pk too!

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Will leave all in veg for a little bit here. I need to organize flower room first better anywho.
    But now with haze re potted and down lower there is a bit more room. Soon tho soon..

I think I may throw one haze in with pk to If male then I’ll be able to separate and get my pollen if female then cool.

• Like Like x 1
  15. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Mainline PK plant ended up stretching close to 14-15 inches [​IMG][​IMG]
    Closest pk, she’s about 2 weeks away ( should be ) still mostly clear trichs just a tiny amount cloudy tho [​IMG][​IMG]
    This is the one with the “new” good soil latest in to flower, she’s about 5 weeks away I believe her buds are crazy in comparison to the last

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG][​IMG]
    My little hydro experiment is working & she’s said thank you. So that’s cool.

Well I’ll be making a 5 gallon hydro bucket for her once she balls up in the small one.

17. First hydro ever besides bubble cloner. So little nervous haha

• Like Like x 1
  18. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Her siblings are doing great. Just at 3 weeks already about the size of my Purple Kush plant vegging with them. Growth is just phenomenal. Glad I decided to FIM them!

• Like Like x 3
  19. [​IMG]

Hydro girl no longer hydro did further research. I don’t think I’ll be loyal enough to it to do hydro right now.

[​IMG]
    Got the girls in 5 or 3 gallons and one in fabric pot. Will upgrade the 3 gallons to 5 when buy some.
    All in all I’m quite happy right now tho

• Like Like x 3