600w hps perpetual

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grandsouls, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Any pics bro?

Projected from my Asshole by the light that shines out of it!

2. [​IMG][​IMG]

3. Hey bud! I've been growing for 20 years and never claim to be am expert. One thing I have learnt about growing, you never stop learning. So please don't take my advice as godsent lol.

She def is struggling compared to your other ladies! I put it down to soil, because your other plants seem very happyv in the environment they are in. Roots are key, healthy roots = happy/healthy plant!

Just continue to flower her and ditch that soil at the end! All your other plants look great bro!

4. Shes still flowering though, so at least you will get something! Prob end up being the best smoke ever! Lol.

5. And make sure to get a cutting if that's your only strain of her!

6. #87 Grandsouls, Apr 12, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
    Yeah her and one other is in real shitty soil still ( from previous ) they’ll be the last to in that soil thankfully. Struggled to get proper soil for a bit there.

I do have one last Purple Kush bushing out in veg chamber . She’s the one I put back into veg for the same reason as those ones she was in horrible soil so repotted and washed her roots put into good soil . Will be ready to flower soon gonna bush her out as much as possible

• Like Like x 1
  7. & ya it’s looking like okay bud. It’s at the point of fattening an resin is starting to pour out now. So that’s exciting. The plant in good soil is month younger looks better already tho!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. You've got this! Cant wait to see the end result! Growing is such fun! #besthobbyever lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thx m8

I agree! And to be honest I love it not even just fact it’s weed just gardening in general an house plants. It’s so calming.
    And rewarding.

Teaches you patients as well and that not everything is rewarding right away and it takes time, sometimes you don’t even receive the reward someone else does down the line though. Kind acts are not to be a self indulgent but being nice to make someone happy down the line even if you don’t receive reward or praise for it:).

Teach Gratitude to the smaller things in life.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I had a bonsai for two years it was just twig in a pot basically but kept caring for it and this year it’s blossomed beautifully.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've learned that they are hearty enough for a transplant even well into flowering if the soil is suspect; what's the harm in trying, right?

12. I did with one before and it died so just kept em as is.

13. [​IMG][​IMG] bushing out good. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Haze growing well. Like a prehistoric beast I love it. Just coming up to 2 week mark since sprouting.
    The one suffering is doing better. No harm in letting lil guy go might be the one male I want!

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]
    Mainlined girl has stretched over 8 inches so far. Pistols appearing so the countdown begins!
    [​IMG]

These buds are about 2 weeks away from being done. Flushing will begin next watering. This is my oldest flowering plant
    [​IMG]this girl has been flowering 3 weeks less than above, she’s in good soil. The difference is almost frustrating lol. She has buds same size already width and length infact probably taller lol

• Like Like x 1
  15. I agree with you there! My background is Hospitality, but im changing to Horticulture because I love gardening so much! So relaxing, good for the mental state!

As well as growing weed, I do flowers and herbs and veges! I am currently slowly changing to organics and putting everything in Blumats self watering sysytems. This way i just sit back and watch everything grow. I love being out in the yard. Mowing and just general tidying up is fun for me, especially when I'm baked lol!

16. #97 Grandsouls, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    Hells yah hot sunny day get stoned mow the grass put some tunes injected to the brain.. then a beer with scent of fresh cut grass & the sun beaming. Fuck yes buddy fuck yes

• Like Like x 1
  17. This is why we get along! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Has lightly been tied off prior, today was first real training. She’s going to be one hell of a bush cannot wait

• Like Like x 2
  19. I love the short stocky bushy PK! It's probably one of my most favouright so far!

• Like Like x 1