600w hps perpetual

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grandsouls, Feb 17, 2019.

1. So after a series of mistakes / mis reading and unfortunate events my big Purple Kush plant died. Fortunately enough she blessed me with many healthy offspring for my future before leaving.

Have more knowledge I think we are ready to have a actual perpetual grow now.

I was doing all organics, I don’t know enough about it I really do not feel like messing about with it anymore

I will just be using Schultz nutrients, I know the line and Iv always used and trusted. So I will return back to them.

Cheers everyone

Here’s some pics.

[​IMG]

This is the first clone that I successfully received from her. And was put into flower. Luckily able to save her from my mistakes before she ended up like her mother.

[​IMG]

She will be ready March 9th

And here are her grand children and great grand children and great great grand children ;) hah.
    Two biggest will be flowering soon

Also trying monster cropping for the first time.
    They are all just under some 6000k cfls seems to do fine.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    For cloning most successful and easiest most practical method I found was just to sterilized soil ( microwave the moist soil till burning hot ) let cool obviously.
    Then cut them with a sterilized blade and stick into root hormones and stick them into the soil.
    From there I put them into a small tank that was sterilized with burning hot water. I then lightly mist them and then sealed off with a piece of thin Polly plastic that later on will poke holes into after day 5 and at day 7 remove plastic and allow them to dry.

Once dry I water once again and few days after I usually have roots.
    Fairly effortless method and easy so I’m stickin to it. Little slow but it works. Then obviously transplant the ones I want too keep into a new pot.

First time trying monster cropping so I’m excited to see the results

Cheers.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. You’ve got quite a bit if stretch going on. What kind of light are you vegging with?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. That’s because this plant in particular was vegged under the hps. Also had tons of under growth but it was cut off and cloned it wasn’t actually that stretched if left in original state

Vegging others with cfls as stated above ^

4. Word good luck

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

All is well. Since dropping all organics.

Eating lots growin lots. Beautiful plants.. 1 week or so new clones will be out of done and in new pots, biggest clones will be in flower and will have a proper cycle going
    Weeehooo

7. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Grows a little more in tune.
    The cycle, cloning techniques, ferts, etc. Still not happy with soil hopefully get better soon.

8. Will probably buy a led and tent once I can for the veg and keep a proper mother

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. I love Purple Kush!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

10. Me too can’t wait to harvest first buds to smoke

• Like Like x 1
  11. I currently have Purple Kush and Gods Blue Widow. I want to try new strains but i dont want to ditch either strain lol. Gods Blue Widow is great as an edible as it makes everything day dreamy. Purple Kush is just great! If i make edibles out of PK i see the colour purple a lot lol!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fun stuff .

Yah it’s my favourite strain I can’t wait to have a steady supply

That gods blue widow looks real nice to!

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

It’s a Rollin finally
    I think the cycle has started and is successfully Rollin

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gods Blue Widow is nowhere near as strong as Purple Kush. But its super day dreamy lol its a good day time smoke csuse you dont really get couch lock unless you have too much! Nice plants bro!

15. Haha nice! Sounds like a good strain. Heavy Indicas always end up in my bowl need some more uplifting stuff.

thanks for stopping by

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Grow is finally dialled in nutrients, cloning, timing etc.
    Happy to say there will be a new strain arriving to join soon! 95% sativa so that should be interesting

• Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG][​IMG]
    This loyal soldier is getting close flushing started. For how many things I f’d up she’s really pulled through. Not great plant but it’s something!
    ————-
    Small plant put into flower to make room to veg out the mainlined plant.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Nice work bro!

19. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Flower girls doin well

• Like Like x 1