600w HPS organic Purple Kush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grandsouls, Oct 7, 2018.

1. You wait for the soil to dry right? Flushing means simply watering without nutes?

Nice looking plants otherwise!
    I’m curious the light distance? Everything i read online says my HID bulb should be 16-24 inches... 600watt.
    However anything lower than like 30 i get curling and stress. Heat isnt an issue as my temps read 70s

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 22 inches away, I did not let her dry I flushed her soil with water until I got tub of run off
    Flushing “” as in flushing the soil of excess nutrients

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG][​IMG]
    Fucking stupid stupid stupid 4 months down the fucking drain
    Is there any point in keeping my failure attempt at this girl?
    Way to fuck up in the last 6 weeks -.-

[​IMG]

Second girl doing just fine for some reason treated the same so I don’t know what to do.
    Fuck me.

4. [​IMG]
    Well on the flip side her grand daughters and great grand daughters are doing well .
    Hopefully I can get her into good health before harvest and take a ton of clones off her “monster crop” her

5. [​IMG]

Transplanted into better soil.

Light feeding.
    Hope she starts to recover

6. Well I killed her lost cause. Roots drowned nutrient locked, branches started going limp.
    My other girl has bin transplanted now though hopefully she does alright for remaining flowering time.

Two clones almost ready to flower two more healthy girls topped and getting ready to bush out. And a few more clone baby’s rooted and ready to go soon.

This grow has taught me a lot...... I just skimmed by by luck previously I guess

7. If anyone is following. I think I will be starting new thread for this.