600w hps/mh grow cabinet

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by organicdan, Dec 13, 2011.

1. So I am looking at a cabinet that is 59 in tall 22in wide and 13 in deep. I already have a 600w hps/mh aircooled and a custom 100w cfl with reflector. A 400 cfm fan I think and various light timers and accessories.

Will this work with that size cabinet?

Any ideas?

2. that seems a little small to me for a 600w light. 600w you can grow up to 6-9 plants! i think you mite have a probly with heat if you go that small. but if you can get the heat out then you could grow like 2 monster ass plants haha or one

3. 400cfm would ciruculate the air in the the cabinet so fast, probably would need a controller for it.

my 600w MH is fairly managable with heat, but that does seem a bit small. you would nee an intake of some kind as well.

4. [quote name='"MaineCronic"']400cfm would ciruculate the air in the the cabinet so fast, probably would need a controller for it.

my 600w MH is fairly managable with heat, but that does seem a bit small. you would nee an intake of some kind as well.[/quote]

Okay good info, I did plan on an intake vent, and I have a controller as well. I'm looking for Max yield should I get like a 400w? Or should I try to grow two big ladies? could I go all cfl and have a veg and flower section? Thanks for any thoughts opinions or ideas.