600w hps.grow tent. master kush&ICE all hydro first time advice needed

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by bennyweed, Jan 26, 2009.

1. i just flowered 8 plants under 1 1000 watt and got 2 elbows, so keep that in mind

2. your watering schedule is way to much. you want to make the roots look for water and not be slow growers. So just water 2 or 3 times a day for 20 min each time.

a 600 can flower a good amount of plants as long as they are a medium size. got any pics? whats the plan?

3. What make you got, I'm sure you got pics right?? I'm about to buy a Daniel Defense M4, http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Daniel_Defense_.223_5.56_M4_Rifle.html

With all the price gouging going on right now and former $800 ARs not going for under $1200, this is a great deal, they're new to complete rifles but their uppers and rail systems are great quality and I'd think it's pretty hard to screw up a complete lower. From everything I've read, DD is right up there with Larue Tactical in terms of quality. I actually bought a Maadi AK, traded it for a S&W .357 snubby and sold that and made $250 on the deal in like 3 weeks so I can afford the DD AR now.

4. Hey madmoney the AR I bought is actually the first weapon I have ever owned. It's made by DPMS and since I bought it I mounted a trueglo scope and a mini tri-angle rail on my forward hand guard which my laser is attached too. I didn't install a pressure switch because I didn't really want it, I'm waiting on a surefire light I like and that will go on the opposite side. I found out guns are like tattoos, once you have one YOU WANT MORE. I just bought a .40 glock and have to wait 48 hours before I can pick it up. I cannot wait to go target shooting with both once it warms up. AND of course I have some pics of my AR.

ON to business though. Like I said before this is my first time with hydro annnd….. I somewhat failed miserably! I was watering my cuttings way way to much in my drip system….they all pretty much rotted up. I was able to get two solid Master Kush clones in my bubble system. Its was amazing, I added some lucus formula to the water and left for four days, came back and I had roots 1 foot long! I have never seen anything like it. So I actually put them into soil so I know I will for sure have 2 female plants I cant mess up. I will take cuttings from these once the mature and will try the drip system again with weigh less watering. My two previous mother plants I was using, well I put them into flowering in my grow tent about 2 weeks ago and placed a screen right about the tops…wow they are looking awesome!!! I cut these plants so many times during their 3.5 month veg life that they have form mad branches!I already have nugs sites everywhere and just by looking at them I can tell these ladies are gonna dish out some nice weight. Once I switched everything to the lucas formula everything changed for the better. This time threw I will get the hydro attempt! Ill have pics of everything soon! :eek::eek:

And if anyone noticed that tiny little nug shaft of a plant I had, well I cut it down and have the buds in a jar. I would say a little over a 1/8. Not bad considering it was free seeds and they came out of the ground flowering.

Attached Files:

5. Remember if you have weed for sale and get caught with a firearm it can be a special offenders because the MAN says "you automatically are willing to defend your drugs" just be aware of this. Good grow and be safe.:hello:

6. ^^ very true, be careful with your firearms in a house with growing plants, even if you have a MMJ card. if you own a gun in a grow house, do not keep it loaded. keep it in a safe, with a gun lock on it, and the bullets in a separate case. it looks much better if for sum awful reason you end up in court. i talk to my lawyer about this, who wrote the MMJ bill for Colorado, so he knows his shit.

7. ? that gun is probably not very safe to have in a grow house

8. Yep state law and fed law are on different pages. So drama may arise some day and the fire arm may become a issue. But aside from that it's sweet piece ! My boy's got the Bush Master AR and I love to go blast that smoke wagon in the sticks.:devious:

9. Oh no worries about the AR it isnt even in the same location. Those pics are two different spots, my plants grow in a safe location away from me. Any ways, I managed to get some updates but the pics are off my cell phone so they are not the best. My two master kush clones are starting new growth and by mid april will be ready for the out doors after I snatch a bunch of clones.

I only see my two flowering plants once a week and that is when I water them so I hope it will work out.

Attached Files:

10. I need to know something...every time I go into my grow room my cat follows me in and starts eating my plant like it is a damn salad or something. I trim off leafs so my cat can snack on those instead of the whole plant......a few hours pass and I go up stairs and her entire food dish is empty!!!!! Munchies I imagine? Anyone else experiences this?

11. LOL I'll have to take my kitty outside when my plants arrive, and see how he likes them..That's a little odd though, don't get it killed lol.

This is Butters -

[​IMG]

12. butters looks like trouble

13. how hard was it to setup the grow tent and get the drainage and ventilation going...i wanna grow like 3 autoflower plants so i would go straight from germination to flowering for 20/4 or i was think 21:30/2:30 hours...from root to harvest 9-10 weeks all together...does the tent take up alot of room...maybe fit this in my closet if it wasnt 4 feet from front to back could i squeeze it into my closet if it is tall enough and wide enough and just squeeze and make it a foot thinner??or would the tent break?? thanks i figure if i want soemthing like this i should ask someone using it thanks in advance...hows the grow going anyways??

14. Looking good buddy, cant wait to see what you harvest!

15. Well to be straight up honest the grow is not doing as well as I would like. Not because Im a moron and dont know how to grow but my plants are at a different location and I only see them once a week. Its pretty much always a surprise when I see them again, mainly do to the lack of water but none the less I will still get some dank buds. Kind of pisses me off though because I spent ALOT of money on my hydro equipment and I have not put it to use yet because hydro needs attention every single day and it just is not possible for me to do that yet thats why I just have two plants in soil sitting in my ebb n flow tray. Someday when I have a more secure location I will really get my hydro going. Anyways......the tent I have is awesome its demensions are 5X5X6.5 I believe. So depending on your closet size it will prob fit. You really cant alter the size of the tent though, it will mess it up. They make different sizes though, I bought mine off ebay for pretty cheap like $$160 usd I think and its great quailty. Anyways though, do to time constrant I have to cut my plants down in two weeks so I will give a bud report then.

Good news though, I just recieved 5 feminized lowryder seeds and 10 feminized PPP seeds which Im going to grow outdoors this season so I will get that thread going once I actually have shit in the ground. Cant wait to see how the grow goes, I bought some real nice supplies to prepare the soil and have a fresh water source right by. I decided indoors in to much a pain in the ass and it cost to much!! Out doors is free, more bud production and more natural IMO.

16. i had some leafs like that on my master kush ive also had a 13 finger leaf on my lieuhanx x c99

17. Is it normal for the leafs to turn yellow this far into flowering?? I assume it is but I hate it so much, I flush them every two weeks with some R/O water then go back at them with the nutes just so I dont get any build up in the soil. I see other plants and they stay green through the whole process, what am I doing wrong?

18. Its normal for the leafs to start to yellow during the last couple of weeks of flowering.
    You should use Cal-Mag or Cal- Max if using R/O water,Not 100% sure why lol

good luck man:)