600w HPS 4x4x4 Ebb and Flow Rockwool

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Bigbudz408, Jan 31, 2017.

1. So this is my second year growing and my first time using Rockwool. I have 7 clones that are just starting to Veg out a bit under a 600w HPS in a 4x4 hydrofarm tent. Im trying out an Eb and flow system with a 4x4 flood table and 50 gal. Reservoir. Ive started by setting the little 2" cubes on top of the 8" cubes (By cubes I mean rockwool) and have fed them with verry light nutes (600 ppms at 5.8 pH) Inside of the tent I have 2 fans moving the air around, also have a centrifugal exhaust fan attached to ducting so that the air does not become stale. The RH of the tent stays around %45 to %50 unless I turn of the centrifugal fan which will push the room to %80 RH The temp inside of the room stays around 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Unless once again I turn off the exhaust fan which will bring it up towards 75 80 degrees. The strains Im running are Clementine, Double banana Tangie, Sour tangie, Sunset sherbet, and lemon. I am using floranova grow as of now looking to get more "organic" nutrients. I fed one time today with 890 ppms and will do every other feed with nutrients. So ill just hit it with phd water next flood and see how everything goes . The 600w HPS is about 5 or 4 feet away from yhe table and is an ample light source as of right now. Thanks for reading will sponge all the feedback I receive have a good one! (also it is only day 3 of this grow)

Thanks for viewing any helpful tips would be appreciated ! [​IMG]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

2. Got quite mad this morning so Ill share!. So i flood my table and when about 10 gallons gets into the table the water pump ( that happend to be positioned pointing to the side) starts to spew water all over my tent about 5 gallons at least from what I could tell. My surge protector was shot and Im pretty sure everything that was connected to them is too. great more money to spend

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG](Sour Tangie)
    [​IMG](double tangie banana)
    [​IMG]
    On this last one their is a burn. Im not sure whatbit is so any help would be appreciated.
    Watering with Flora nova Grow 7-4-10
    And rapid start 1-0.5-1 at 890 ppm and 5.7 pH

4. [​IMG]

5. Lower the light. Your plants are stretching trying to get more light,which is why they're so lanky.
    I keep my 600watt about 14" from the tops

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Hows that

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks slinga
    Theres a burn on one of my double tangies any ideas out there?

8. Its a strain bro ill link a photo

9. [​IMG]

10. I'm not sure.. what are you growing in?
    Maybe give it a good flush and check ph. That's always my first step in trying to fix a sick girl

Sent from my SM-G930V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well im in rockwool and only feedong 1/4 nutes rn. Maybe ill try a lower dossage. Since its rockwool it won't like a full flush from what ive heard

• Like Like x 1
  12. So its looming more like a burn and Im probably going to run fresh water through it like a litter

• Like Like x 1
  13. Watered with more Cal Mag hoping to get rid of this deficiancy. Still has purple veins on the fan leafs. Dont 100% know what the cause is. I flushed the 2 Double tangies and watered today.

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Double Tangie Banana
    [​IMG] Double tangie banana
    [​IMG] Sour Tangie
    [​IMG] Clementine
    [​IMG] Clementine.
    [​IMG] Sunset Sherbet