600w grow. Indoor mix, blue mystic, bubbilicious, Wonder Woman (nirvana seeds)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by realjrob24, Dec 25, 2012.

1. What's up grass city. Im starting my second grow or shouldmimsay i already started it. Basics of my set up are as follows...
    600 watt hps light, fox farm ocean forest soil with nothing added, we will add other things as needed.

I planted exactly two weeks ago to the day so my girls are 14 days old right now from planting no germination. Of the 10 seeds planted we really have 6 viable plants. They are the indoor mix from nirvana feminised. The others are on the way here now. I'll prob end up planting 3 of each blue mystic, bubbilicious and Wonder Woman. We are also getting 10 reg seeds and lil prob throw some of those in too.

Pics to come shortly...

2. These are pics of plant 1 and 2

Attached Files:

3. More of 1 and 2.

Attached Files:

4. A couple shot of 3, 4 and 5 here

Attached Files:

5. A bunch more kinda random pics. All the pics uploaded in the last couple post are from the same day. I tried to get labels in most but failed, I'll try to get some pics outside of the room so u can actually see.

I tried to get some close shots so i could attempt to tell some differences in the strains. Only thing I've been able to tell is the fact that 2 are obviously shorter and that a couple started producing 5 leaf sets right away and some went to 3 then 5, ok I know my grow room is a lil dry which is why we have the humidifier in there.

Attached Files:

6. Pics from today catchin a lil natural light

Attached Files:

7. #7 realjrob24, Dec 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2012
    ordered 'The Bulldog Seeds Citral Skunk fem seed just now from attitude. guess its not just a nirvana grow anymore. got a FEMINIZED Positronics Seeds Critical #47 for free. i will finally get a chance for a side by side comparison of a couple diff banks genitics.

8. new reflector to add to the set up. an upgrade over the really cheap one in the room now. not that this one is super expensive either but whatever. more pics tomorrow afternoon.

Attached Files:

9. After a little research I have decided to switch my lights to 18/6. Did it to save money and to give plants some rest. Research said that they lose vigor if you go 24/0. I took pics today but can't upload so I'll do it tomorrow I guess
    . #3 has taken off recently. Possibly due to feeding. 4 is taller now but less nodes. The rest are generally the same except 2 was so bushy that I trimmed some fan leaves to shed light to the rest of the plant.

I won't shock them or anything by going from 24/0 to 18/6 will I? I would expect not but u never know.

10. so here are some pics. you can see some of the things that i mentioned in my last post in these pics. u should also be able to see the labels on the plants in most of them. more to come...
    advice welcome!

Attached Files:

11. ...here are the rest.

Attached Files:

12. I want to grow Blue Mystic, how are they coming along?

13. well the ones i have planted now are from the indoor mix. so there is no way for me to tell the strain. learned a lesson. mixes of seeds are not the way to go. anyway, the blue mystic, bubbilicous, and wonderwoman are currently on the way. they should be here by the end of the week.

PS I found that attitude seed bank seems to be much faster than nirvana. The seeds from attitude are already close (ik this b/c track and trace) and i ordered them about a week or so later.

14. another lil update. #3 is still loving life. more so than the others id say. its head and shoulders taller than the rest of the ladies. she is gettin quite pretty if ya ask me. they seem to be responding well to the light change to 18/6, especially #3. ill be able to get more info in a day or two and also some more pics. in case anybody wondered the rest of the seeds are still on the way. hope they get here soon. i am really shooting for jan 7th for a planting day. and hoping for start the flower process on either feb 14th or 28th. depending on how big the 2nd 'class' is and how much space the 1st class is taking up. from the looks of it they could be gettin pretty big. #3 is already as big as mine were last time when we began to flower. never using 24/0 again!!

Attached Files:

15. so i havent updated in a while because things got a lil boring during veg. i have been flowering for about a week now and things are going great so i will be updating often as i can again. tonight im gonna attempt to do a lil catch up posting.

16. these are from january 14th.

Attached Files:

17. these are from jan 20th.

Attached Files:

18. these are all from feb 5th

Attached Files:

19. these are from feb 19th. the two smaller ones are from bagseeds that we planted. dont know the exact date on those anymore. also i should prob add this. i have a bunch of plants now. prob too many. (lesson learned). 6 nirvana mixed seeds (fem), a citral skunk, critical #47 both are feminized. AND THEN we have a couple blue dream, and some stuff that is supposed to be silver haze or something and 1 other thing that we cannot identify. the blue dreams are labeled but the rest are just numbered bagseed 1,2,3ect.

Attached Files:

20. at this point im starting to get actual buds showing up. i have to take pics witha different camera because mine sucks ass. but soon here i will have some bud shots. they are getting really big now and i question if i waited too long to flower them.